Jon Gosselin's Ex Fights Back With Worst Magazine Cover in Print History
By Mike Hess Posted Feb 12th 2010 11:49AM
The Steppin' Out cover is essentially what Maxim would look like if fourth graders with a half-day of Photoshop training ran the publication. They were going for sexy, but what they got was absurd. Glassman, in a leopard-print top and pink underwear, stares blankly at the camera as if she knows what a horrible idea this was. If what they were going for was lingerie chic, what they got is Village People raunch.
For reasons unexplained, Glassman is also sporting fingerless pleather gloves -- complete with a huge costume jewelry ring on her right ring finger, naturally. And, just for good measure, there's a gold snake armband enveloping her right bicep.
Photograph and wardrobe aside, Steppin' Out should probably be on the hunt for a new graphic designer and copywriter. "Judge This Haters!" blares the headline, with a big fat arrow pointing to Hailey. She's the only person on the cover, yet they point to her as if readers would be distracted by someone else. We'd like to think Steppin' Out readers have the bandwidth to figure out that a headline next to the person on the cover is actually about that person. Also, there should be a comma after "this," but correcting grammar on a cover of this caliber just seems silly.
Glassman's facial expression says it all: Get me out of this ridiculous situation. Her deadpan face screams "What the hell did I get myself into?" and in a sense, we kind of felt bad for her ... that is, until we got past the cover and saw how she went about her revenge on Jon.
"I would tell him to his face, 'I don't think you would cheat on me because you're so small.' I would tell him that all the time," Glassman says of their relationship and Jon's nether regions. So, you're seeking sympathy from the world by bragging about how you berated and mocked your ex? Honey, class always tops crass, and you've certainly gone for the latter here.
Hailey, if you're looking to come out on top in the public's perception, perhaps you should take a break from the bitter and petty insults in less-than-reputable magazines. Also, never let a blind stripper dress you for a magazine cover shoot.
Hailey Glassman Snapshots
Hailey Glassman referees Celebrity Boxing 15 at the Philadelphia Airport Ramada on December 18, 2009 in Essington, Pennsylvania. Celebrity Boxing 15 Philadelphia Airport Ramada Essington, PA United States December 18, 2009 Photo by Gilbert Carrasquillo/WireImage.com To license this image (59175355), contact WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andrew Garfield and Batkid's Oscars Segment Drama, Khloe Kardashian Buys Justin Bieber's House: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Prince Harry Launches Sporting Event, Invictus Games, for Injured Servicemen and Women
- Martha Stewart Gives Sex Advice, Says She Had a Prison Name in Reddit AMA
- Who’s That Girl? Farrah Abraham’s Shocking First Modeling Shoot Shows How Much She’s Changed — Thanks To Plastic Surgery!
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Khloe Kardashian: What happened to her face?
- ?Booger' brings back all things 'Nerd' for a whole new generation
- Scandal's Steamy Makeout, The Vampire Diaries Loses Two Fan Favorites and More OMG TV Moments!
- American Idol Elimination: Find Out Who Was Voted Off—Plus, Harry Connick Jr. Defends His "Harsh" Critiques
- Amber Heard Flashes Ring While on the Red Carpet With Fiancé Johnny Depp