Kelly Ripa: 'No One's Getting Lucky on Valentine's Day!'
By Bryan Alexander Posted Feb 12th 2010 08:06AM
Kelly Ripa and Mark Counsuelos -- are planning on having family time rather than a hot, steamy Valentine's weekend. If you don't believe us, see the video that proves it all. She's going out with her kids and her parents on Valentine's night. "It's going to be hot," Ripa tells PopEater in our exclusive video. "It's going to be a group Valentine's Day." Watch Our Very Candid Chat With Kelly Below:
"We let them pick the restaurant, and we take them out to dinner," Ripa tells PopEater of the usual kid fest. "We get chewy, decadent desserts. And this year we'll be with my parents, so we're taking them out to dinner."
"We've had enough of them on our our own. The kids grow up so fast, we'll have our own one day. One day when they go off to college it will be the two of us saying, 'let's have a grown up Valentine's.'"
"But right now, let's face reality, no one is getting lucky on Valentine's Day. Maybe my parents. I don't want to know."
Kelly Ripa Photos
NEW YORK - FEBRUARY 09: Kelly Ripa attends Kelly's Cake Off for a cause at Chelsea Market on February 9, 2010 in New York City. (Photo by Andy Kropa/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Kelly Ripa
Getty Images North America
MORE ABOUT Kelly Ripa
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kelly Ripa Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Naya Rivera Sunbathes With Baby Bump, Shows Off Amazing Full-Body Tan
- Jimmy Kimmel Asks Kids What They Understand About Same-Sex Marriage: See Their Adorable Responses!
- Khloe Kardashian Hugs Tyga As He Cradles Kylie Jenner in His Arms, See The Intense Snap!
- Sources: Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner split may be imminent
- Avril Lavigne tears up while discussing struggle with Lyme disease
- Katy Perry beats Taylor Swift for highest paid entertainer of 2015