Madonna to Judge Bickering Couples on 'Marriage Ref'
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 13th 2010 09:13AM
Madonna will appear alongside two very funny people: Ricky Gervais, who has been with the same woman since 1982 but never married, and Larry David, who has been single since his 2007 divorce to Laurie David.
The Material Girl, of course, was previously married to Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie.
In every episode of 'The Marriage Ref,' a panel of celebs will watch real couples in their homes having spats and decide who should be declared the winner.
NBC promotional ads for the show include Eva Longoria, Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin. 'The Marriage Ref' debuts on NBC on Feb 28.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shania Twain reveals she has more music in the works
- ?Nashville' recap: Family drama shakes up love triangle
- The lovely and talented ladies of country music
- Ricki Lake Files For Divorce From Husband Christian Evans, Offers to Pay Spousal Support
- Bruce Jenner Smokes, Gets Red Manicure on 65th Birthday; Kate Gosselin Avoided Ex-Husband Jon Gosselin at Yard Sale: Top 5 Stories
- Larry King Ponders the Meaning of Life, Unleashes His Innermost Thoughts in Late-Night Twitter Spree