Madonna to Judge Bickering Couples on 'Marriage Ref'
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 13th 2010 09:13AM
Madonna will appear alongside two very funny people: Ricky Gervais, who has been with the same woman since 1982 but never married, and Larry David, who has been single since his 2007 divorce to Laurie David.
The Material Girl, of course, was previously married to Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie.
In every episode of 'The Marriage Ref,' a panel of celebs will watch real couples in their homes having spats and decide who should be declared the winner.
NBC promotional ads for the show include Eva Longoria, Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin. 'The Marriage Ref' debuts on NBC on Feb 28.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actor James Gandolfini of 'The Sopranos' dies at 51
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEEDMore News at Huffington Post Li
- James Franco writes the most ridiculous superhero article ever. We have some concerns.
- ?Veronica Mars' filming has begun! 5 things we can't wait to see
- Official ?Star Wars: Episode VII' character breakdowns released: Commence theorizing!
- ?Sopranos' Star James Gandolfini Dead at 51
- Extra Scoop: Author Reveals Director for ?Fifty Shades of Grey' Movie
- John Stamos on the Set of ?Necessary Roughness'