Madonna to Judge Bickering Couples on 'Marriage Ref'
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 13th 2010 09:13AM
Madonna will appear alongside two very funny people: Ricky Gervais, who has been with the same woman since 1982 but never married, and Larry David, who has been single since his 2007 divorce to Laurie David.
The Material Girl, of course, was previously married to Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie.
In every episode of 'The Marriage Ref,' a panel of celebs will watch real couples in their homes having spats and decide who should be declared the winner.
NBC promotional ads for the show include Eva Longoria, Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin. 'The Marriage Ref' debuts on NBC on Feb 28.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Country singer Martina McBride pursues cooking passion
- Selena Gomez reveals sexiest photoshoot yet
- Jasmine Tridevil 'flattered' her three-breasted look is a Halloween hit
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Designer Oscar de la Renta Dead at 82
- Extra Scoop: Watch Jason Momoa's Super Intense ?GoT' Audition Tape
- ?Fury' Star Shia LaBeouf ?Found God? in a Very Real Way'
- Taylor Swift Leads Celebrity Tributes to Oscar de la Renta After News of His Death
- Kris Jenner Clears Up Rumors About Bruce Jenner's Transformation; Monica Lewinsky Was "In Love" With Bill Clinton: Top 5 Stories
- Teresa Giudice Dropped By Crisis Manager Wendy Feldman After Filing Orange Is The New Black Prison Request: Details