Madonna to Judge Bickering Couples on 'Marriage Ref'
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 13th 2010 09:13AM
Madonna will appear alongside two very funny people: Ricky Gervais, who has been with the same woman since 1982 but never married, and Larry David, who has been single since his 2007 divorce to Laurie David.
The Material Girl, of course, was previously married to Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie.
In every episode of 'The Marriage Ref,' a panel of celebs will watch real couples in their homes having spats and decide who should be declared the winner.
NBC promotional ads for the show include Eva Longoria, Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin. 'The Marriage Ref' debuts on NBC on Feb 28.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- The Latest on Bobbi Kristina's Condition: A Major Setback and More
- ?Fashion Police' Shakeup! Kelly Osbourne Is Exiting Show
- Kate Mara Wants Americans to Rethink Eating Meat
- Ryan Gosling Writes Daughter Esmeralda's Name On His Hand: Cute Photo!
- Kim Kardashian Goes Topless, Without Makeup Before Tanning in Instagram Photo
- Dakota Johnson Goes Back to Blonde, Trades in Fifty Shades of Grey Innocence for Gritty Drama Cymbeline: Watch the Trailer!