Happy Angry Valentine's Day From Jennifer Garner
By Bryan Alexander Posted Feb 14th 2010 03:28PM
The star was even asked to reprise the anger live on the 'George Lopez Show,' where she said Valentine's Day can be "an obnoxious holiday" before beating the stuffing out of another heart-shaped pinata.
However, Garner insists that past Valentine's Day aggression was not part of the scene's preparation. During the movie's press junket, Garner said she had professional baseball on her mind when she shot the baseball bat scene.
"I like a batting cage as much as the next girl," she said of her preparation.
The wife of Red Sox-crazy Ben Affleck listed some of the players she channeled during that moment.
"I would say Manny (Ramirez), but he's not here anymore." Translation: Ramirez no longer plays for the Red Sox; he's a Dodger
Well, it was a Hall of Fame swing either way.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rapper 'Bobby Shmurda' arrested in gang-related drug case
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Sony: No VOD Release for 'The Interview'
- Dubai Film Fest: 'Into The Woods' Brings 11th Edition to a Close
- Texas Theater to Show 'Team America' In Place of 'The Interview'
- Truth, answers, and other things ?Serial' never promised you
- What to expect from the season 5 ?Sing-Off' groups: A very careful aca-sessment
- Nintendinitis is a real, medical thing ? learn the facts
- Sony Pulls 'The Interview'
- Andy Serkis Teases Some Details About 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
- 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' Review: Lynchpin Movie Hits the Accelerator