Happy Angry Valentine's Day From Jennifer Garner
By Bryan Alexander Posted Feb 14th 2010 03:28PM
The star was even asked to reprise the anger live on the 'George Lopez Show,' where she said Valentine's Day can be "an obnoxious holiday" before beating the stuffing out of another heart-shaped pinata.
However, Garner insists that past Valentine's Day aggression was not part of the scene's preparation. During the movie's press junket, Garner said she had professional baseball on her mind when she shot the baseball bat scene.
"I like a batting cage as much as the next girl," she said of her preparation.
The wife of Red Sox-crazy Ben Affleck listed some of the players she channeled during that moment.
"I would say Manny (Ramirez), but he's not here anymore." Translation: Ramirez no longer plays for the Red Sox; he's a Dodger
Well, it was a Hall of Fame swing either way.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- George Miller's Abandoned 'Justice League' Movie Getting Documentary
- Ben Stiller Speaks Out About Mother Anne Meara's Death
- 'It' Movies Lose Director Cary Fukunaga
- What's New on Netflix, TV, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: May 25 - 31
- 'A Beautiful Mind' Stars React to Taxi Crash Deaths of John and Alicia Nash
- What Happened to Disney's 'Tomorrowland' at the Box Office?