Happy Angry Valentine's Day From Jennifer Garner
By Bryan Alexander Posted Feb 14th 2010 03:28PM
The star was even asked to reprise the anger live on the 'George Lopez Show,' where she said Valentine's Day can be "an obnoxious holiday" before beating the stuffing out of another heart-shaped pinata.
However, Garner insists that past Valentine's Day aggression was not part of the scene's preparation. During the movie's press junket, Garner said she had professional baseball on her mind when she shot the baseball bat scene.
"I like a batting cage as much as the next girl," she said of her preparation.
The wife of Red Sox-crazy Ben Affleck listed some of the players she channeled during that moment.
"I would say Manny (Ramirez), but he's not here anymore." Translation: Ramirez no longer plays for the Red Sox; he's a Dodger
Well, it was a Hall of Fame swing either way.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Watch Gigi Hadid Play an Oscar-Winning Actress in Short Film 'Those Wrecked By Success'
- Andre Benjamin to Co-Star in 'American Crime' Season 2
- 'The Gift' Stars Jason Bateman, Rebecca Hall Celebrate at L.A. Premiere
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Actor, Wresting Legend 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Gets Digital Release 7 Months Before DVD, Blu-ray
- Can You Match the Tom Cruise Run to the Right Movie?