Happy Angry Valentine's Day From Jennifer Garner
By Bryan Alexander Posted Feb 14th 2010 03:28PM
The star was even asked to reprise the anger live on the 'George Lopez Show,' where she said Valentine's Day can be "an obnoxious holiday" before beating the stuffing out of another heart-shaped pinata.
However, Garner insists that past Valentine's Day aggression was not part of the scene's preparation. During the movie's press junket, Garner said she had professional baseball on her mind when she shot the baseball bat scene.
"I like a batting cage as much as the next girl," she said of her preparation.
The wife of Red Sox-crazy Ben Affleck listed some of the players she channeled during that moment.
"I would say Manny (Ramirez), but he's not here anymore." Translation: Ramirez no longer plays for the Red Sox; he's a Dodger
Well, it was a Hall of Fame swing either way.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Sia, Stacy Martin Headline Miu Miu Tales Talks at Venice Days
- Sky Italia Signs Three-Year Extension of ‘X Factor' and ‘Italia's Got Talent'
- Remembering Jack Kirby: 5 Classics From the King of Comics
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Quiz: Match the Al Pacino Movie With His Screaming Face
- New 'Game of Thrones' Theory: [Spoilers] Is Jon Snow's Twin Sister
- 10 WTF Moments In MTV Video Music Awards History