Happy Angry Valentine's Day From Jennifer Garner
By Bryan Alexander Posted Feb 14th 2010 03:28PM
The star was even asked to reprise the anger live on the 'George Lopez Show,' where she said Valentine's Day can be "an obnoxious holiday" before beating the stuffing out of another heart-shaped pinata.
However, Garner insists that past Valentine's Day aggression was not part of the scene's preparation. During the movie's press junket, Garner said she had professional baseball on her mind when she shot the baseball bat scene.
"I like a batting cage as much as the next girl," she said of her preparation.
The wife of Red Sox-crazy Ben Affleck listed some of the players she channeled during that moment.
"I would say Manny (Ramirez), but he's not here anymore." Translation: Ramirez no longer plays for the Red Sox; he's a Dodger
Well, it was a Hall of Fame swing either way.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- ABC Expands Orders for 7 Series, Including 'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Castle'
- Meg Ryan, 'Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Join High School Comedy 'Fan Girl'
- Ebola Diagnosed in New York: Cable Networks Break In to Cover
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Hear Meryl Streep & Anna Kendrick Sing in New 'Into the Woods' Featurette (VIDEO)
- Courtney Love Books Another TV Gig, Will Recur on 'Empire'
- Sorry, 'Twilight' Fans: Kristen Stewart Is Taking a Break From Acting