Kiefer Sutherland Halts '24' To Undergo Surgery
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 15th 2010 12:13PM
PEOPLE reports. "We are temporarily suspending production of '24' while our friend and colleague Kiefer Sutherland undergoes a medical procedure," the network says in a statement. "We hope to resume production shortly and do not anticipate any disruption in the broadcast of this season's episodes."
The medical problem is not considered serious, and the disruption to '24' is expected to be brief.
"While Kiefer Sutherland is frustrated to miss even one day of work, he and Fox decided together that it would be best to complete this minor elective procedure now as a precaution as opposed to six weeks from now when production wraps. He looks forward to returning to work (this) week," a rep for Sutherland said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby Allegations Continue With Picture Pages Actress' Story: Details
- Miley Cyrus Celebrates 22nd Birthday With Boyfriend Patrick Schwarzenegger, Pizza Birthday Cake, Mechanical Bull Penis!
- Katy Perry Hyped for Super Bowl Halftime Show, Watch Her Sneak Peek Promo Video
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Ex-model says Cosby hid behind image of Cliff Huxtable
- 'Today' show looking to bounce back after tough week
- ?The Sisterhood' explores the process of becoming a nun, takes cameras into convents
- 2014 American Music Awards: Five Things You Didn't See on TV
- Feud Over? Brandi Glanville and Adrienne Maloof Have a Tense Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Meeting
- Taylor Swift Cries During Selena Gomez's Heartbreaking AMA Performance, Gets Some Serious Side Eye