Kiefer Sutherland Halts '24' To Undergo Surgery
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 15th 2010 12:13PM
PEOPLE reports. "We are temporarily suspending production of '24' while our friend and colleague Kiefer Sutherland undergoes a medical procedure," the network says in a statement. "We hope to resume production shortly and do not anticipate any disruption in the broadcast of this season's episodes."
The medical problem is not considered serious, and the disruption to '24' is expected to be brief.
"While Kiefer Sutherland is frustrated to miss even one day of work, he and Fox decided together that it would be best to complete this minor elective procedure now as a precaution as opposed to six weeks from now when production wraps. He looks forward to returning to work (this) week," a rep for Sutherland said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kylie Jenner Bares Her Natural Lips Before Boasting a Bold Brown Lipstick Look
- Suki Waterhouse, James Marsden Go On Date in Los Angeles -- Get All the Details!
- Maci Bookout Celebrates Baby Shower For Her Future Daughter Jayde: Pic
- Sophia Bush 'devastated' by ex Dan Fredinburg's death
- Actress Jayne Meadows dies at 95
- Brad Pitt blames face scrape on 'wearing flip flops'
- Amy Winehouse's Family Slams Documentary About Late Singer as ''Misleading'' and a ''Missed Opportunity''
- Rob Dyrdek's Elaborate Proposal Involved Giant Elephant and Huge Diamond Engagement Ring! See the Pics
- Max Greenfield's Wife Tess Sanchez Is Pregnant! New Girl Star Expecting Baby No. 2