Kiefer Sutherland Halts '24' To Undergo Surgery
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 15th 2010 12:13PM
PEOPLE reports. "We are temporarily suspending production of '24' while our friend and colleague Kiefer Sutherland undergoes a medical procedure," the network says in a statement. "We hope to resume production shortly and do not anticipate any disruption in the broadcast of this season's episodes."
The medical problem is not considered serious, and the disruption to '24' is expected to be brief.
"While Kiefer Sutherland is frustrated to miss even one day of work, he and Fox decided together that it would be best to complete this minor elective procedure now as a precaution as opposed to six weeks from now when production wraps. He looks forward to returning to work (this) week," a rep for Sutherland said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Recap: Teresa Giudice Prepares to Downsize
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti; Kim Kardashian's Nude Photos Leaked Online: Top Stories
- Eric the Actor Lynch Dead: Howard Stern Wack Packer Dies at Age 39
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- 'Maze Runner' tops the box office this weekend
- Brie Bella Quits the WWE, Nattie and Summer Rae Get Into a Hair-Pulling Fight and More—See the Full Total Divas Recap!
- Bow Wow and Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta Star Erica Mena Are Engaged—See the Ring!
- Jessica Simpson's Kids Are Adorable as They Attend Mom's Fashion Show in Los Angeles—See the Cute Pics!