Kiefer Sutherland Halts '24' To Undergo Surgery
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 15th 2010 12:13PM
PEOPLE reports. "We are temporarily suspending production of '24' while our friend and colleague Kiefer Sutherland undergoes a medical procedure," the network says in a statement. "We hope to resume production shortly and do not anticipate any disruption in the broadcast of this season's episodes."
The medical problem is not considered serious, and the disruption to '24' is expected to be brief.
"While Kiefer Sutherland is frustrated to miss even one day of work, he and Fox decided together that it would be best to complete this minor elective procedure now as a precaution as opposed to six weeks from now when production wraps. He looks forward to returning to work (this) week," a rep for Sutherland said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan Says Her Sex List Was One of Her AA Steps on Watch What Happens Live
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Sweet Throwback Vacation Photo Embracing Son Moses and Daughter Apple
- Al Pacino Looks Orange, Overly Tanned In Beverly Hills
- ‘WWHL’ Recap: Lindsay Lohan Denies Partying At Coachella, Slams Rosie O'Donnell, Declares ?Cool Mom' Dina Should Join ?RHONY' Cast
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Porsha Williams arrested after fight during filming
- Valerie Harper: I still have brain cancer but it has not spread
- Bryan Singer's attorney calls sexual abuse claims 'completely fabricated'