Kiefer Sutherland Halts '24' To Undergo Surgery
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 15th 2010 12:13PM
PEOPLE reports. "We are temporarily suspending production of '24' while our friend and colleague Kiefer Sutherland undergoes a medical procedure," the network says in a statement. "We hope to resume production shortly and do not anticipate any disruption in the broadcast of this season's episodes."
The medical problem is not considered serious, and the disruption to '24' is expected to be brief.
"While Kiefer Sutherland is frustrated to miss even one day of work, he and Fox decided together that it would be best to complete this minor elective procedure now as a precaution as opposed to six weeks from now when production wraps. He looks forward to returning to work (this) week," a rep for Sutherland said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sadie Robertson Spends Time With Her Family and Derek Hough: See Her Week 6 DWTS Photo Blog
- Cobie Smulders Pregnant, Expecting Second Child With Husband Taran Killam
- Kate Middleton Debuts Baby Bump in First Red Carpet Appearance Since Pregnancy Announcement; See Her Stunning Gown!
- Mila Kunis ?Cannot Wait' To Get Her Hot Momma Pre-Baby Body Back In Time For Her Wedding To Ashton Kutcher
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Looks Lovely in Sky Blue Jenny Packham Gown for Her Second Appearance of the Day
- Laverne Cox Spills on OITNB Cast's Special Bond: We Have ''a Lot of Love and Respect'' for Each Other
- Scandal Star Shows Off Madonna Tattoo, Talks Going Full Frontal