Kiefer Sutherland Halts '24' To Undergo Surgery
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 15th 2010 12:13PM
PEOPLE reports. "We are temporarily suspending production of '24' while our friend and colleague Kiefer Sutherland undergoes a medical procedure," the network says in a statement. "We hope to resume production shortly and do not anticipate any disruption in the broadcast of this season's episodes."
The medical problem is not considered serious, and the disruption to '24' is expected to be brief.
"While Kiefer Sutherland is frustrated to miss even one day of work, he and Fox decided together that it would be best to complete this minor elective procedure now as a precaution as opposed to six weeks from now when production wraps. He looks forward to returning to work (this) week," a rep for Sutherland said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dateline Correspondent Andrea Canning Welcomes Fifth Daughter ? See Her Photo!
- Chris Harrison Breaks Silence on The Bachelor's Whitney Bischoff, Chris Soules Split: "It's Sad"
- Kelly Ripa Dishes About the New Cleanse That "Changed Her Life": "I'm Eating More Than Ever"
- Giuliana Rancic shows off bikini body after being criticized for thin frame
- Natalie Imbruglia did 'crazy stuff' after her divorce
- Mariah Carey slams 'American Idol,' calls show 'fake'