Leonardo DiCaprio Not Engaged to Bar Refaeli
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 16th 2010 06:25AM
DiCaprio and Refaeli attended the Cinema for Peace Gala 2010 in Berlin over the weekend, and the supermodel sported a sparkly ring on her left hand. However, a source close to the couple says that they aren't engaged, EOnline.com reports.
The pair have been dating on and off since 2005.
Leonardo DiCaprio Snapshots
U.S. actor Leonardo DiCaprio, centre, shares a joke with his mother Irmelin DiCaprio, right and Israeli model Bar Refaeli, left, during the ceremony for the 'Cinema for Peace Gala 2010' during the International Film Festival Berlinale in Berlin, Germany, Monday, Feb. 15, 2010. (AP Photo/Joel Ryan)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Benji Madden gushes about Cameron Diaz: ‘I'm the luckiest guy alive'
- Kelly Osbourne congratulates Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Fit model mom Sarah Stage ignores the haters
- Netflix Inks First TV Deal in Spain
- 'Fashion Police' VMA Special Pokes Fun at Giuliana Rancic's Zendaya Comments, Kelly Osbourne's Exit
- Vice Journalists Charged By Turkish Authorities of Aiding ISIS
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- The 'Coach' Reboot Is Dead at NBC
- Eddie Redmayne Is a Transgender Icon in 'The Danish Girl' Trailer
- 18 Stars You Won't Believe Did 'Drunk History'