Leonardo DiCaprio Not Engaged to Bar Refaeli
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 16th 2010 06:25AM
DiCaprio and Refaeli attended the Cinema for Peace Gala 2010 in Berlin over the weekend, and the supermodel sported a sparkly ring on her left hand. However, a source close to the couple says that they aren't engaged, EOnline.com reports.
The pair have been dating on and off since 2005.
Leonardo DiCaprio Snapshots
U.S. actor Leonardo DiCaprio, centre, shares a joke with his mother Irmelin DiCaprio, right and Israeli model Bar Refaeli, left, during the ceremony for the 'Cinema for Peace Gala 2010' during the International Film Festival Berlinale in Berlin, Germany, Monday, Feb. 15, 2010. (AP Photo/Joel Ryan)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Larry Wilmore takes on ?American Sniper' on ?The Nightly Show'
- Katie Holmes to portray businesswoman in 'Ray Donovan'
- 2 Chainz considers running for mayor in hometown
- Sundance: Why 'Me and Earl and the Dying Girl' Didn't Sell to the Highest Bidder
- BBC Films to Receive BAFTA Award for "Outstanding British Contribution to Cinema"
- Busan City Government Under Fire Amid Debate Over Film Festival's Independence
- Jessica Chobot previews 2015's most exciting releases, from ?No Man's Sky' to ?Mad Max'
- ?Grim Fandango' creator Tim Schafer on the adventure-game revival
- Best of Late Night TV: Lucy Hale's 'Pretty Little Liars' Censorship, Stephen Hawking's Whitney Houston Crush (VIDEO)
- Recap of Pretty Little Liars Season 5 Episode 17: Deep Freeze
- Netflix Is Yanking These Movies and Shows on February 1, 2015