Leonardo DiCaprio Not Engaged to Bar Refaeli
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 16th 2010 06:25AM
DiCaprio and Refaeli attended the Cinema for Peace Gala 2010 in Berlin over the weekend, and the supermodel sported a sparkly ring on her left hand. However, a source close to the couple says that they aren't engaged, EOnline.com reports.
The pair have been dating on and off since 2005.
Leonardo DiCaprio Snapshots
U.S. actor Leonardo DiCaprio, centre, shares a joke with his mother Irmelin DiCaprio, right and Israeli model Bar Refaeli, left, during the ceremony for the 'Cinema for Peace Gala 2010' during the International Film Festival Berlinale in Berlin, Germany, Monday, Feb. 15, 2010. (AP Photo/Joel Ryan)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actress Sheila MacRae from 1960s re-creation of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Lesli Klainberg Named Executive Director of Film Society of Lincoln Center
- Amy Sedaris to Co-Star in Fox's Jane Krakowski Comedy
- Scott Kalvert, 'Basketball Diaries' Director, Dies at 49
- ?Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments ? VIDEO
- ?Episodes' star Chris Diamantopoulos reveals his first celeb crush, makes you want to listen to Roxette ? VIDEO
- Captain America exhibit opens at Disneyland: On the Scene
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years
- Jennifer Lawrence's Boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult, Is Very Aware of His 'Bystander' Status
- '300: Rise of an Empire': By the Numbers Review