Leonardo DiCaprio Not Engaged to Bar Refaeli
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 16th 2010 06:25AM
DiCaprio and Refaeli attended the Cinema for Peace Gala 2010 in Berlin over the weekend, and the supermodel sported a sparkly ring on her left hand. However, a source close to the couple says that they aren't engaged, EOnline.com reports.
The pair have been dating on and off since 2005.
Leonardo DiCaprio Snapshots
U.S. actor Leonardo DiCaprio, centre, shares a joke with his mother Irmelin DiCaprio, right and Israeli model Bar Refaeli, left, during the ceremony for the 'Cinema for Peace Gala 2010' during the International Film Festival Berlinale in Berlin, Germany, Monday, Feb. 15, 2010. (AP Photo/Joel Ryan)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Martin Sheen recalls feeling 'powerless' during son Charlie's 'painful' meltdown
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- 'Age of Aquarius': David Duchovny plays old-school cop in free-love 1960s
- Cannes Awards Ceremony Ratings Rise for France's CanalPlus
- ITV, PBS to Reveal 'Churchill's Secret'
- Vincent Cassel Calls for 'La Haine' Sequel in Wake of 'Charlie Hebdo' Attack