Leonardo DiCaprio Not Engaged to Bar Refaeli
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 16th 2010 06:25AM
DiCaprio and Refaeli attended the Cinema for Peace Gala 2010 in Berlin over the weekend, and the supermodel sported a sparkly ring on her left hand. However, a source close to the couple says that they aren't engaged, EOnline.com reports.
The pair have been dating on and off since 2005.
Leonardo DiCaprio Snapshots
U.S. actor Leonardo DiCaprio, centre, shares a joke with his mother Irmelin DiCaprio, right and Israeli model Bar Refaeli, left, during the ceremony for the 'Cinema for Peace Gala 2010' during the International Film Festival Berlinale in Berlin, Germany, Monday, Feb. 15, 2010. (AP Photo/Joel Ryan)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- David Simon's HBO Miniseries Adds Quartet
- 'Damages' Creator, Steve McPherson Prepping 'Ten Commandments' Mini for NBC (Exclusive)
- TBS Cancels Cee Lo Green's 'The Good Life'
- Robin Williams's Daughter Zelda Returns to Twitter With Anti-Bullying Message
- The 'Escape From New York' Reboot May Feature Charlie Hunnam in an Eye Patch
- Never Fear, 'Game of Thrones' Fans: You'll See Cersei Naked After All