Nicole Richie and Joel Madden Reveal Their Engagement
By Bryan Alexander Posted Feb 16th 2010 02:03AM
Richie was the first to pop the cork on the news, confirming the news during her Monday taped-appearance on 'The Late Show with David Letterman.'
Shortly after, Good Charlotte front man Madden had his say, taking to his Twitter page to add his own twist on the announcement. He revealed that the two have actually secretly been engaged for some time.
"Yep. I'm engaged. Very happy," Madden wrote. "Yeah we've been engaged for a while so you're all kind of late on that. But thanks for the hooplah all the same."
Taking a knock at the tabloids who have long-speculated over the couple's possible breakups, make-ups and secret weddings, Madden added a note highlighting their discreet inner circle.
"P.S. that's why I love my family and friends. None of them are sources. All good tight lipped people who let us enjoy it! Thanks everybody."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Takes a Pilates Class, New Mom Olivia Wilde Tweets About Baby Peeing In Face: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Jodie Foster Flashes Wedding Ring After Secretly Tying the Knot With Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison: Picture
- Tori Spelling Reflects On Cheating on Ex-Husband In New True Tori Clip
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'