Tori Spelling Writing Children's Book
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 16th 2010 12:40PM
According to EW.com, the actress-turned-reality star-turned-author will pen her first children's book, titled 'Presenting ... Tallulah.' The book -- which hits stands on Sept. 21 -- follows a young girl who is "constantly told what not to do."
As the report indicates, the cover, illustrated by Vanessa Brantley Netwon, bears a striking resemblance to a young Spelling. However, according to Spelling's publisher, Simon & Schuster, she's just a fan of the name. (Somewhere, Candy Spelling is breathing a sigh of relief.)
For Spelling, this will mark yet another foray into the world of publishing. Her first book, the aptly titled 'sTORI Telling,' was released in 2008 and quickly became a New York Times Bestseller. In 2009, she followed up with another sTORI: 'Mommywood,' about life as a famous mom.
Her third book, 'uncharted terriTORI,' hits shelves in June.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- MH17: Russia Sanctioned By EU, Dutch Bodies Headed Home, Plus Other New Developments
- Meghan McCain ‘Gearing Up’ To Join ‘The View’— Leah Remini Nixed Because She’s ‘Difficult She Is To Work With,’ Claims Insider
- Justin Bieber at Whole Foods Market In L.A.
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tree planted in memory of George Harrison felled ... by beetles