Tori Spelling Writing Children's Book
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 16th 2010 12:40PM
According to EW.com, the actress-turned-reality star-turned-author will pen her first children's book, titled 'Presenting ... Tallulah.' The book -- which hits stands on Sept. 21 -- follows a young girl who is "constantly told what not to do."
As the report indicates, the cover, illustrated by Vanessa Brantley Netwon, bears a striking resemblance to a young Spelling. However, according to Spelling's publisher, Simon & Schuster, she's just a fan of the name. (Somewhere, Candy Spelling is breathing a sigh of relief.)
For Spelling, this will mark yet another foray into the world of publishing. Her first book, the aptly titled 'sTORI Telling,' was released in 2008 and quickly became a New York Times Bestseller. In 2009, she followed up with another sTORI: 'Mommywood,' about life as a famous mom.
Her third book, 'uncharted terriTORI,' hits shelves in June.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ben Affleck's Penis in Gone Girl: Us Weekly's Film Critic Missed It? Twice!
- Jennifer Garner Does Hilariously Bad Impression of Whiny Ben Affleck, Says She Met George Clooney With Lice
- Selena Gomez Is Caught With Her Fly Down at LAX: See the Wardrobe Malfunction!
- Lecrae: I put faith in hip-hop
- 'Crotch grab challenge' starting to go viral with celebrities
- Hollywood's rush to 'the rapture'
- Maggie's Grey's Anatomy Secret Won't Stay Hidden for Long! Kelly McCreary Gives the Scoop
- Parenthood's Upcoming Death: "We're All Afraid of it," Monica Potter Admits
- Gone Girl Review Roundup: Critics (Mostly) Like Ben Affleck Thriller, But Is it "Misogynistic"?