Tori Spelling Writing Children's Book
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 16th 2010 12:40PM
According to EW.com, the actress-turned-reality star-turned-author will pen her first children's book, titled 'Presenting ... Tallulah.' The book -- which hits stands on Sept. 21 -- follows a young girl who is "constantly told what not to do."
As the report indicates, the cover, illustrated by Vanessa Brantley Netwon, bears a striking resemblance to a young Spelling. However, according to Spelling's publisher, Simon & Schuster, she's just a fan of the name. (Somewhere, Candy Spelling is breathing a sigh of relief.)
For Spelling, this will mark yet another foray into the world of publishing. Her first book, the aptly titled 'sTORI Telling,' was released in 2008 and quickly became a New York Times Bestseller. In 2009, she followed up with another sTORI: 'Mommywood,' about life as a famous mom.
Her third book, 'uncharted terriTORI,' hits shelves in June.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amal Alamuddin Goes Hollywood Glam In Gold Dress For Second Wedding Party: Photos
- Hilary Duff Holds Hands With Estranged Husband Mike Comrie at Halloween Party: Picture
- Duck Dynasty's Jep Robertson Suffered Seizure While Hunting: Details
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine