Tori Spelling Writing Children's Book
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 16th 2010 12:40PM
According to EW.com, the actress-turned-reality star-turned-author will pen her first children's book, titled 'Presenting ... Tallulah.' The book -- which hits stands on Sept. 21 -- follows a young girl who is "constantly told what not to do."
As the report indicates, the cover, illustrated by Vanessa Brantley Netwon, bears a striking resemblance to a young Spelling. However, according to Spelling's publisher, Simon & Schuster, she's just a fan of the name. (Somewhere, Candy Spelling is breathing a sigh of relief.)
For Spelling, this will mark yet another foray into the world of publishing. Her first book, the aptly titled 'sTORI Telling,' was released in 2008 and quickly became a New York Times Bestseller. In 2009, she followed up with another sTORI: 'Mommywood,' about life as a famous mom.
Her third book, 'uncharted terriTORI,' hits shelves in June.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kevin Zegers, Wife Jaime Feld Still Awaiting Birth of Their Twin Daughters
- Bachelorette After the Final Rose Recap: Nick Viall's Awkward Confrontation with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Real Housewives of Orange County Recap: Vicki Gunvalson Accuses Meghan Edmonds of Being a Gold Digger
- Bill Cosby's accusers: 35 women speak out in 'New York Magazine' cover story
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close
- Pregnant Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Fashion Twins Days Before Welcoming a Baby Girl—See the Hot Pic!
- Boy Scouts of America Will Now Allow Gay Scout Leaders