Tori Spelling Writing Children's Book
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 16th 2010 12:40PM
According to EW.com, the actress-turned-reality star-turned-author will pen her first children's book, titled 'Presenting ... Tallulah.' The book -- which hits stands on Sept. 21 -- follows a young girl who is "constantly told what not to do."
As the report indicates, the cover, illustrated by Vanessa Brantley Netwon, bears a striking resemblance to a young Spelling. However, according to Spelling's publisher, Simon & Schuster, she's just a fan of the name. (Somewhere, Candy Spelling is breathing a sigh of relief.)
For Spelling, this will mark yet another foray into the world of publishing. Her first book, the aptly titled 'sTORI Telling,' was released in 2008 and quickly became a New York Times Bestseller. In 2009, she followed up with another sTORI: 'Mommywood,' about life as a famous mom.
Her third book, 'uncharted terriTORI,' hits shelves in June.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hillary Clinton, Ellen DeGeneres Write Sweet Responses to Gay Teen in Humans of New York Post
- Jada Pinkett Smith: Will Smith Has Me "On Lockdown," Knows I Wouldn't Cheat on Him
- Britney Spears Recreates Oops Album Cover With Sons Jayden and Sean in Cute Twitter Photo
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home