Tori Spelling Writing Children's Book
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 16th 2010 12:40PM
According to EW.com, the actress-turned-reality star-turned-author will pen her first children's book, titled 'Presenting ... Tallulah.' The book -- which hits stands on Sept. 21 -- follows a young girl who is "constantly told what not to do."
As the report indicates, the cover, illustrated by Vanessa Brantley Netwon, bears a striking resemblance to a young Spelling. However, according to Spelling's publisher, Simon & Schuster, she's just a fan of the name. (Somewhere, Candy Spelling is breathing a sigh of relief.)
For Spelling, this will mark yet another foray into the world of publishing. Her first book, the aptly titled 'sTORI Telling,' was released in 2008 and quickly became a New York Times Bestseller. In 2009, she followed up with another sTORI: 'Mommywood,' about life as a famous mom.
Her third book, 'uncharted terriTORI,' hits shelves in June.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Knight of The Real World Has Died at 29, Second MTV Tragedy Just Weeks After Diem Brown's Passing
- Mindy Kaling Talks Vince Vaughn, Rihanna, Being Mistaken for Malala
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday Beauty Shopping Deals: Save Money With These Coupon Codes, Sales
- Creed frontman says he's broke and homeless
- UMass-Amherst cuts ties with Bill Cosby over sex assault allegations
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Maria Menounos Compete in Annual Thanksgiving #DanceWars!
- Chris Pratt Shares a Cute Family Photo as Anna Faris Hilariously Live-Tweets Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped at #IAMSORRY Installation, Sits in Silence for Hour-Long Interview