Tori Spelling Writing Children's Book
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 16th 2010 12:40PM
According to EW.com, the actress-turned-reality star-turned-author will pen her first children's book, titled 'Presenting ... Tallulah.' The book -- which hits stands on Sept. 21 -- follows a young girl who is "constantly told what not to do."
As the report indicates, the cover, illustrated by Vanessa Brantley Netwon, bears a striking resemblance to a young Spelling. However, according to Spelling's publisher, Simon & Schuster, she's just a fan of the name. (Somewhere, Candy Spelling is breathing a sigh of relief.)
For Spelling, this will mark yet another foray into the world of publishing. Her first book, the aptly titled 'sTORI Telling,' was released in 2008 and quickly became a New York Times Bestseller. In 2009, she followed up with another sTORI: 'Mommywood,' about life as a famous mom.
Her third book, 'uncharted terriTORI,' hits shelves in June.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Ashley I. Is Ready to Give Up Her Virginity to Win Jared
- Deborah Cox Once Got Paid to Get Off the Stage: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Mean Girls Now Has a Candy Collection Inspired By Its Best Lines, Predictably Is So Fetch
- Comic Jon Rudnitsky joins 'Saturday Night Live' cast
- President to take wilderness trip with Bear Grylls
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge