Kelly Osbourne: Luke and I Are Too Young To Marry
By Amber James Posted Feb 17th 2010 02:10PM
Kelly Osbourne backstage at Naomi Campbell's Fashion for Relief event on Friday, and she was full of excitement about walking the catwalk. "I'm really, really nervous about it," she tells PopEater. Well, she pulled it off and showed off her slimmer figure in a stunning red Chris Benz dress. Osbourne, who appeared on 'Dancing With The Stars' last season, also gave us her tips to staying thin and losing weight and let us know why she hasn't made any wedding plans with her fiance Luke Worrall. Watch PopEater's interview:
On her recent weight loss: "Low Glycemic Index... I try as hard as I possibly can to have no real sugar. It doesn't usually work that well for me, but the feeling and the thought is there."
Why she spent Valentine's Day alone: "Everyone is with their significant other but me. Luke has to work, and I have to work. We are going to re-do Valentine's Day in March... He better come up with something good. That's all I can say."
On her wedding plans: "I'm not even going there yet. We're too young to get married. We can be engaged for a while."
Kelly Osbourne Pics
Kelly Osbourne backstage at G-Star Raw Presents NY Raw Fall/Winter 2010 Collection at Hammerstein Ballroom on February 16 in New York. More Kelly Osbourne photos >>
Getty Images for G-Star
Getty Images North America
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Weight -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
MORE ABOUT Kelly Osbourne
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kelly Osbourne Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian's corset selfie raises questions: How dangerous is the practice of corseting?
- Sheri Moon Zombie impressed by horror fans who dress up as her
- Best and worst celebrity Halloween costumes
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Simulacra and Simulation,' Taylor Swift, and New York
- ?Serial' podcast makes Thursdays a Must-Listen event
- Amanda Bynes Released from Psych Hold, Spotted Alone on Sunset Blvd.
- Allison Sweeney Leaving ?Days of Our Lives' for ?General Hospital'? as a Director!
- Extra Scoop: Did Teresa Giudice Spend $10K on Daughter's Music Video?