Suri Cruise Photographed With $850 Handbag
By Chris Jancelewicz Posted Feb 17th 2010 09:44AM
According to the UK publication NOW, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' daughter Suri Cruise has been photographed with her own $850 handbag.
The three-year-old clutched the Salvatore Ferragamo Sofia bag while boarding a helicopter with her parents in the Caribbean.
Katie, 31, was seen carrying the larger version of the bag, priced at $1,850, during the trip.
Daddy Tom, 47, admits Suri is becoming a proper fashionista.
"She will not wear trousers, only dresses," he has said. "I put a pair of trousers on her and turn and leave the room and straight away the trousers are off and a dress is on instead!"
"Kate showed her some gold-colored sneakers thinking she might like to wear them, and she looked at them and said, 'Oh mommy, these are lovely, but they're boy shoes.' She's sweet, but she's very strong-willed -- just like her mother."
It seems Suri is a miniature version of her mother -- right down to the last detail.
© BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM Actress Katie Holmes keeps daughter Suri (b. April 18, 2006) held close as they leave the Bowery Hotel. NON-EXCLUSIVE February 11, 2010 Job: 100211X5 New York, New York www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
Katie Holmes Photos
MORE ABOUT Katie Holmes
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Katie Holmes Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leah Jenner Cradles Baby Bump in Gorgeous Bikini Body Photo: "I Love Being Pregnant"
- Lisa Rinna, 51, Reveals Her Fit Figure in a Teeny Black Bikini: See Her Hot Body Now!
- Olivia Wilde Says Her Post-Baby Body Is "Soft" Like When She "Discovered Krispy Kreme and Pot"
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?