Jesse James Finds His Dog CinnaBun!
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 18th 2010 08:03AM
the West Coast Choppers Web site that declares 'CinnaBun Is Found!!!,' a good samaritan called up James' shop on Wednesday and returned the pit pull, who was "a few pounds thinner" but "super happy" nonetheless. Plus, look at how adorable the pictures of James and CinnaBun's reunion was! Awww, consider our hearts melted.
On the site, James says that he and his staff "were cautiously optimistic" when they got a phone call saying "Cinny" had been found because they've had "a few false alarms." Then, a Los Angeles woman delivered on her promise.
"The car pulls in, the door flings open, and out pops Cinnabun! It's been just over 3 weeks since we last saw her, and were starting to wonder if we'd ever get her back...and there she was," James wrote.
Cinny's brief departure has made James aware of just how easily a dog can go missing, and now he's taking measures to prevent it in the future.
"We're taking her to the vet to get her all checked out and chipped, and GPS'd, and live-tracked by Google Earth... the works. We don't want to lose this little gal again!!!"
James announced via Twitter back in late January that CinnaBun had vanished. He used the social networking site to post his phone number in case anyone had seen his beloved pal.
PopEater's Rob Shuter, who spoke with a source close to Sandra Bullock -- James' wife -- said that the Oscar-nominated actress "is devastated by the loss" of CinnaBun, and that "she would give anything -- including her Oscar nomination -- to get little CinnaBun back." Well, now she doesn't have to ... so Oscars, here Sandra comes!
In closing, James gave "a BIG thanks to Rosaura in Los Angeles who found her and brought her back. West Coast thanks you ... Let the barking, wrastlin,' and bone chasing begin!"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner Purchases $3.6 Million Secluded Malibu Mansion ? Get All the Details
- Amber Portwood: Matt Baier Engagement Is "Completely Different" From Tumultuous Past With Gary Shirley
- Wiz Khalifa Seemingly Bashes Estranged Wife Amber Rose in New Song "For Everybody" -- Listen Here
- Star Trek fans 'Spock' Canadian $5 bill to honor late Leonard Nimoy
- Kelly Clarkson finally nabs a duet partner: Jimmy Fallon
- ?NBC Nightly News' wins February sweep despite Brian Williams suspension
- Vince Vaughn and His Co-Stars Prove Stock Photos Can Be Entertaining and Dare We Say Hilarious—Take a Look!
- Inside David and Victoria Beckham's Night Out With Tom Cruise, Guy Ritchie, Kate Walsh and More
- Conrad Hilton to Plead Guilty to Simple Assault for In-Flight Meltdown