Jon Gosselin, TLC Settle 'Plus 8' Lawsuit
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 18th 2010 07:34AM
The standoff between Jon Gosselin and TLC is over.
The reality TV father of 8 and the network that chronicled his family's life have reached an agreement in a lawsuit that claimed Gosselin was in breach of contract for appearing on other TV shows, RadarOnline.com reports.
"TLC has reached a settlement with Jon Gosselin and will be undertaking procedural steps to conclude the litigation. All terms of the settlement are confidential. The whole Gosselin family remain under contract with TLC," the network said.
"Jon has expressed his desire to close the litigation chapter of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' and although all terms are confidential, he is hopeful that TLC will move forward with the best interests of the Gosselin family," his lawyer Mark Heller said in a statement to Radar.
"Sometimes litigants that kiss and make up find their relationship is better the second time around. As Jon's attorney, I truly hope that this new adventure for TLC and the Gosselins is a much more joyful journey," the statement continued.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Atlanta New Cast: See All of the Women of Season 7 in First Photos
- Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss Look Gorgeous in New Burberry Fragrance Campaign
- Jill Duggar Reveals Pregnancy Cravings, Gives Unborn Child Funny Nickname With Husband Derick Dillard
- Missing Mom: Amber Portwood Says She ‘Missed Out On So Much' Of Daughter Leah's Life In Prison ? Making Up For Lost Time
- Kim Kardashian Wears Chainmail While Kanye West Smiles At GQ Men Of The Year Awards
- Angelina Jolie Honors Late Mother At Her Nuptials To Brad Pitt
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal