Jon Gosselin, TLC Settle 'Plus 8' Lawsuit
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 18th 2010 07:34AM
The standoff between Jon Gosselin and TLC is over.
The reality TV father of 8 and the network that chronicled his family's life have reached an agreement in a lawsuit that claimed Gosselin was in breach of contract for appearing on other TV shows, RadarOnline.com reports.
"TLC has reached a settlement with Jon Gosselin and will be undertaking procedural steps to conclude the litigation. All terms of the settlement are confidential. The whole Gosselin family remain under contract with TLC," the network said.
"Jon has expressed his desire to close the litigation chapter of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' and although all terms are confidential, he is hopeful that TLC will move forward with the best interests of the Gosselin family," his lawyer Mark Heller said in a statement to Radar.
"Sometimes litigants that kiss and make up find their relationship is better the second time around. As Jon's attorney, I truly hope that this new adventure for TLC and the Gosselins is a much more joyful journey," the statement continued.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce Asked Gwyneth Paltrow For Jay Z Divorce Advice; Jill Duggar is Pregnant: Top 5 Stories
- Jamie Chung: What's In My Bag?
- Molly Ringwald's Daughter Mathilda Has Run-In With Sixteen Candles Poster While School Shopping: Picture
- You've Got ? A Split! Meg Ryan Throws Herself Into Filming Upcoming Movie ?Ithaca' After John Mellencamp Break Up Report
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Meg Ryan and John Mellencamp Split After Three Years of Dating: Reports
- Chris Brown Appreciates Karrueche Tran for "Putting Up With My S--t," Talks Babies (Wait, What?!)
- Remember When Beyoncé and Jay Z Went to Cuba? Well, It Was Completely Legal So You Can Stop Worrying About It Now