Jon Gosselin, TLC Settle 'Plus 8' Lawsuit
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 18th 2010 07:34AM
The standoff between Jon Gosselin and TLC is over.
The reality TV father of 8 and the network that chronicled his family's life have reached an agreement in a lawsuit that claimed Gosselin was in breach of contract for appearing on other TV shows, RadarOnline.com reports.
"TLC has reached a settlement with Jon Gosselin and will be undertaking procedural steps to conclude the litigation. All terms of the settlement are confidential. The whole Gosselin family remain under contract with TLC," the network said.
"Jon has expressed his desire to close the litigation chapter of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' and although all terms are confidential, he is hopeful that TLC will move forward with the best interests of the Gosselin family," his lawyer Mark Heller said in a statement to Radar.
"Sometimes litigants that kiss and make up find their relationship is better the second time around. As Jon's attorney, I truly hope that this new adventure for TLC and the Gosselins is a much more joyful journey," the statement continued.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jason Bateman and Will Arnett Hold Hands, Sell Frozen Bananas
- Zach Galifianakis Takes Once Homeless Friend to Hangover III Premiere
- Pauly D Undergoes "Gatsby" Makeover, Debuts New, Sleek Hairstyle, Wears Suit and Tie: Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- FCC proposing to allow more sex and profanity during kids' television viewing hours
- Khloe Kardashian Odom yanks T-shirt after Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatens legal action
- How ?Dune' almost prevented ?Star Wars' from ever being