Jon Gosselin, TLC Settle 'Plus 8' Lawsuit
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 18th 2010 07:34AM
The standoff between Jon Gosselin and TLC is over.
The reality TV father of 8 and the network that chronicled his family's life have reached an agreement in a lawsuit that claimed Gosselin was in breach of contract for appearing on other TV shows, RadarOnline.com reports.
"TLC has reached a settlement with Jon Gosselin and will be undertaking procedural steps to conclude the litigation. All terms of the settlement are confidential. The whole Gosselin family remain under contract with TLC," the network said.
"Jon has expressed his desire to close the litigation chapter of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' and although all terms are confidential, he is hopeful that TLC will move forward with the best interests of the Gosselin family," his lawyer Mark Heller said in a statement to Radar.
"Sometimes litigants that kiss and make up find their relationship is better the second time around. As Jon's attorney, I truly hope that this new adventure for TLC and the Gosselins is a much more joyful journey," the statement continued.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Fertility Struggles: "I Still Have Hope" for a Second Pregnancy
- Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin Crash Prom, Give Teens Surprise of a Lifetime!
- Michelle Obama Goes Curly, Idina Menzel Debuts Blonde Hair at the White House Correspondents' Dinner: See the Makeovers!
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Taylor Swift's new guy using her to get famous?
- 'Avengers' star Hayley Atwell stuck in airport watching herself
- Elizabeth Olsen Is Excited by the "Consistent Female Presence" Throughout Avengers: Age of Ultron—Watch Now!
- Alpha Male Madness 2015: Vote in the Final 4 Now!
- Bruce Jenner's First Wife Chrystie Crownover, Four Eldest Children React to His Transition: "We're Just Looking Forward"