Jon Gosselin, TLC Settle 'Plus 8' Lawsuit
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 18th 2010 07:34AM
The standoff between Jon Gosselin and TLC is over.
The reality TV father of 8 and the network that chronicled his family's life have reached an agreement in a lawsuit that claimed Gosselin was in breach of contract for appearing on other TV shows, RadarOnline.com reports.
"TLC has reached a settlement with Jon Gosselin and will be undertaking procedural steps to conclude the litigation. All terms of the settlement are confidential. The whole Gosselin family remain under contract with TLC," the network said.
"Jon has expressed his desire to close the litigation chapter of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' and although all terms are confidential, he is hopeful that TLC will move forward with the best interests of the Gosselin family," his lawyer Mark Heller said in a statement to Radar.
"Sometimes litigants that kiss and make up find their relationship is better the second time around. As Jon's attorney, I truly hope that this new adventure for TLC and the Gosselins is a much more joyful journey," the statement continued.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Stamos "Heartbroken" That Mary-Kate, Ashley Olsen Won't Join Fuller House: Read His Reaction
- Jonathan Cheban Clashes With Khloe Kardashian on Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Montana Vacation -- Watch!
- Robert Ri'chard Compares Magic Mike and Chocolate City
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''