Morgan Freeman's Hand Is Still Paralyzed
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 06:46AM
"I suffered nerve damage and it hasn't gotten better. I can't move it," the actor told PEOPLE.
"If you don't move your hand, it will swell up. Do you know you move your hand about a million times a day?" he added.
The 'Invictus' star crashed his car in Mississippi in August of 2008. Freeman had to be airlifted to a hospital after being removed from the wreck with the jaws of life.
Last November, Freeman settled a lawsuit filed by the passenger in his vehicle, Demaris Meyer, who alleged the actor had been driving under the influence.
Celebrity Health Scares
Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- Emily Browning in Talks to Join Tom Hardy in Crime Thriller 'Legend'
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis Welcome a Baby Boy
- Sid Caesar and Carl Reiner to Be Honored at L.A. Jewish Film Festival
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Forget 'Jem,' Now Barbie Is Getting Her Own Movie Franchise
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2: Watch the First 50 Seconds of Episode 1 (VIDEO)
- Here Are All the HBO Shows Coming to Amazon Prime