Morgan Freeman's Hand Is Still Paralyzed
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 06:46AM
"I suffered nerve damage and it hasn't gotten better. I can't move it," the actor told PEOPLE.
"If you don't move your hand, it will swell up. Do you know you move your hand about a million times a day?" he added.
The 'Invictus' star crashed his car in Mississippi in August of 2008. Freeman had to be airlifted to a hospital after being removed from the wreck with the jaws of life.
Last November, Freeman settled a lawsuit filed by the passenger in his vehicle, Demaris Meyer, who alleged the actor had been driving under the influence.
Celebrity Health Scares
Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Andi says 'Yes!' in dramatic season finale
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Celestial Pictures, Robert Rodriguez's El Rey Network Ink Deal for Shaw Brothers Classics
- China Box Office: Local Title 'Continent' Bows at $47 Million as 'Transformers' Exits on $317 Million High
- Kiefer Sutherland's Rep Responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s '24' Claims
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- The 'Batkid Begins' Trailer Will Make You Shed a Tear or Two (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, and Dave Bautista Get Weird in Our 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Unscripted (VIDEO)
- Norman Reedus Breaks Down Daryl and Beth's Relationship on 'The Walking Dead'