Morgan Freeman's Hand Is Still Paralyzed
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 06:46AM
"I suffered nerve damage and it hasn't gotten better. I can't move it," the actor told PEOPLE.
"If you don't move your hand, it will swell up. Do you know you move your hand about a million times a day?" he added.
The 'Invictus' star crashed his car in Mississippi in August of 2008. Freeman had to be airlifted to a hospital after being removed from the wreck with the jaws of life.
Last November, Freeman settled a lawsuit filed by the passenger in his vehicle, Demaris Meyer, who alleged the actor had been driving under the influence.
Celebrity Health Scares
Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Bob Thornton says there is a 'prejudice against the South' in Hollywood
- Nudity riders: How much skin an actor shows spelled out beforehand
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Lannister family saga takes a violent turn
- Cannes Critics' Week Unveils Lineup
- Beijing Film Fest: Chris Dodd Presents Prize to Film Workshop Winner
- Joss Whedon Releases His Latest Film via Vimeo for $5 (Video)
- Miss America Nina Davuluri sticks up for suspended high school student
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- Box Office: Why Did Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Flop?
- Weekend Box Office: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Again, 'Transcendence' Disappoints
- The 101 Best Sports Movies of All Time