Morgan Freeman's Hand Is Still Paralyzed
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 06:46AM
"I suffered nerve damage and it hasn't gotten better. I can't move it," the actor told PEOPLE.
"If you don't move your hand, it will swell up. Do you know you move your hand about a million times a day?" he added.
The 'Invictus' star crashed his car in Mississippi in August of 2008. Freeman had to be airlifted to a hospital after being removed from the wreck with the jaws of life.
Last November, Freeman settled a lawsuit filed by the passenger in his vehicle, Demaris Meyer, who alleged the actor had been driving under the influence.
Celebrity Health Scares
Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'The Best Man Wedding' Coming in 2016
- Jeffrey Katzenberg to Receive National Arts Medal
- Steve Carell to Star in Disney's 'Brooklyn Family Robinson' (Exclusive)
- Chris Harrison blogs ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All'
- Listen: Kate Hudson shares her favorite ?Overboard' lines and so much more
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits