Morgan Freeman's Hand Is Still Paralyzed
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 06:46AM
"I suffered nerve damage and it hasn't gotten better. I can't move it," the actor told PEOPLE.
"If you don't move your hand, it will swell up. Do you know you move your hand about a million times a day?" he added.
The 'Invictus' star crashed his car in Mississippi in August of 2008. Freeman had to be airlifted to a hospital after being removed from the wreck with the jaws of life.
Last November, Freeman settled a lawsuit filed by the passenger in his vehicle, Demaris Meyer, who alleged the actor had been driving under the influence.
Celebrity Health Scares
Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joe Cocker dead at 70
- Sammy Davis Jr.'s ex: Bill Cosby raped me
- HBO releases new 'Game of Thrones' footage in trailer
- Mike Colter Set as Luke Cage for Marvel, Netflix
- Hollywood's Favorite Films: 7 Musicals to Get Your Toes Tapping
- Best of 2014: 10 of Hollywood's Biggest Feuds
- Sony Stills Plans on Releasing 'The Interview' - But Doesn't Know When or How
- Jessica Lange Wants $260K in Cash in 'The Gambler' (EXCLUSIVE)
- ?Oscars 2015: How Will the Holiday Box Office Affect the Awards?