Morgan Freeman's Hand Is Still Paralyzed
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 06:46AM
"I suffered nerve damage and it hasn't gotten better. I can't move it," the actor told PEOPLE.
"If you don't move your hand, it will swell up. Do you know you move your hand about a million times a day?" he added.
The 'Invictus' star crashed his car in Mississippi in August of 2008. Freeman had to be airlifted to a hospital after being removed from the wreck with the jaws of life.
Last November, Freeman settled a lawsuit filed by the passenger in his vehicle, Demaris Meyer, who alleged the actor had been driving under the influence.
Celebrity Health Scares
Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robin Thicke reportedly dating 19-year-old model
- Model turned MMA fighter Paige VanZant never saw career coming
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend
- Italy Box Office: 'Mockingjay' Debuts With $5 Million
- 'CSI's' George Eads to Exit After 15 Years
- 'New Girl' Finds a Valentine in 'Being Human' Alum (Exclusive)
- Weekend Movies & TV: 'The Imitation Game,' 'Penguins of Madagascar,' & More
- Netflix Rescues Tina Fey-Ellie Kemper Comedy 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' From NBC
- Christian Bale Was Bummed When Ben Affleck Was Cast as Batman