Tiger Woods' Apology an 'Arrogant' Mess
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 19th 2010 11:14AM
"Tiger and his team are so arrogant. They think that if they hide their head in the sand all this drama will go away. It won't," said one insider about the golfer's apology, which seemed targeted at his sponsors and not his fans.
"His preaching speech about how much he does for charity and focusing on his wife and kids will not make anyone forget that the Tiger we thought we knew wasn't the real Tiger," an insider tells me.
And while Tiger admitted during the press conference that he mistakenly played by different rules than everyone else, he was doing just that once again by not letting people ask questions and having it be a true press conference. Even the President takes questions from the media, Mr. Woods, whether he wants to or not. Or, maybe he's just waiting for the questions to come from Barbara Walters in a fancy prime-time interview instead.
Get full coverage on the Tiger Woods apology at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Comeback kid: Lyn Christopher owes album reissue to rappers sampling her song sans permission
- Robin Thicke gives advice on love following split from Paula Patton
- Justin Bieber dedicates song to 'baby girl' Selena Gomez at surprise SXSW performance
- Katharine McPhee, Husband Nick Cokas "Working on Their Marrage" After Her Fling With Married Director
- Andi Dorfman Named New Bachelorette: "I Feel All In"
- Justin Bieber Dirty Dances With Selena Gomez in Instagram Video -- Then Deletes It!
- Just In: Hollywood’s Hottest Posters
- Brandi Glanville: I’ll Take A Lie Detector Test To Prove Lisa Vanderpump Wanted To Pack The Tabloids