Tiger Woods' Apology an 'Arrogant' Mess
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 19th 2010 11:14AM
"Tiger and his team are so arrogant. They think that if they hide their head in the sand all this drama will go away. It won't," said one insider about the golfer's apology, which seemed targeted at his sponsors and not his fans.
"His preaching speech about how much he does for charity and focusing on his wife and kids will not make anyone forget that the Tiger we thought we knew wasn't the real Tiger," an insider tells me.
And while Tiger admitted during the press conference that he mistakenly played by different rules than everyone else, he was doing just that once again by not letting people ask questions and having it be a true press conference. Even the President takes questions from the media, Mr. Woods, whether he wants to or not. Or, maybe he's just waiting for the questions to come from Barbara Walters in a fancy prime-time interview instead.
Get full coverage on the Tiger Woods apology at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actors who played real people
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- Wendy Williams: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Original Sound of Music Star Slams Carrie Underwood, Olympian Bode Miller Opens Up About "Brutal" Custody Battle for Son: Top 5 Stories
- Drew Barrymore Teases Baby's Gender With Blue and Pink Nails: See the Picture of Her Manicure
- Utah Doctor Martin MacNeill Attempts Suicide With Jail Razor After Being Convicted Of His Wife’s Murder