Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Selma Blair on Playing Kris Jenner in American Crime Story: "I Don't Have Enough Good Things to Say About Her"
- Macklemore Shares Sweet Pic Napping With His Baby Girl: "There Is Nothing Better"
- Evan Ross' Sweet Birthday Message to Wife Ashlee Simpson
- 'Real Housewife' star Jill Zarin in car accident
- French Ministry hosts dwarf fashion show
- Filming begins in Dubai for new movie 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Newlyweds Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Are the Perfect Match in Black at The Leftovers Premiere
- 10 Ways Lifetime's Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story Completely Let Us Down
- Countdown to JWoww's Wedding: Everything We Know About the Jersey Shore Star's Upcoming Ceremony