Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Josiah Duggar Celebrates 19th Birthday Amid Brother Josh's Treatment Center Stay
- Kourtney Kardashian Bonds With Son Reign As Scott Disick Parties With Kylie Jenner and Tyga
- Tila Tequila Kicked Off Celebrity Big Brother for Past Hitler Rant
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Kylie Jenner and Tyga at West Hollywood Nightclub—See the Photo!
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Cute Photos With Baby Son Reign as Scott Disick Hangs Out With Kylie Jenner & Tyga
- Robin Wright & Ben Foster Split and Call Off Their Engagement Again