Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Shows Skin in Ripped Jean Shorts, Stiletto Boots: Picture
- Sheila MacRae, The Honeymooners Actress, Dies at the Age of 92
- Scott Kalvert, Basketball Diaries Director, Dies at 49
- Jenelle Evans Boyfriend Nathan Griffith Slams Barbara Evans In Epic Fight: ‘You’re A Great Parent – You Got Your Daughter Hooked On Heroin!’
- ‘Mom Tried To Kill Us!’ Woman Who Drove Minivan With Her Three Kids Into The Ocean Charged With Attempted Murder
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- Which wealthy socialite won Elton John's Oscar pool?
- Andrew Garfield reportedly invites 'Batkid' to Spidey premiere