Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Zolciak Goes on Instagram Rant After Swimsuit Picture Sparks Photoshop Accusations: "Every Last Bit Is Me"
- Beyonce Is Bootylicious in Skimpy Bikini Bottoms: See Pictures From Her Birthday Vacation
- Jessica Simpson Says "Life Is Better" Being Married, Is "Done" Having Kids With Eric Johnson
- Everything You Need To Know About Acai
- Radar Exclusive: Joan Rivers' Doctors Both Hire Attorneys As They Prep To Be Questioned About Her Shocking Death, Including Allegations That One Doc Snapped A Selfie Mid-Procedure, Says Source
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Attends Moroccanoil Inspired By Women Campaign Launch Event At The IAC Building
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Celebrity Makeup Artists Share Their Favorite Fall Lipsticks—Plus, See What Shades Stars Are Wearing This Season!
- Lady Gaga's Freaky Face Mask, James Franco's Under Eye Treatment and More Unglamorous Celeb Moments—See the Pics!
- Curtis Stone and Lindsey Price Welcome a Baby Boy—Find Out His Name!