Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- NFL Player Andrew Quarless Opens Up About Newborn Daughter's Death: "Probably the Saddest Day of My Life"
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Clare Suffers Through Tantric Yoga With Mikey
- Zooey Deschanel Gives Birth: New Girl Star Welcomes First Child With Jacob Pechenik — Plus, Secretly Weds!
- Reba McEntire, Narvel Blackstock announce separation
- Bobbi Kristina Brown death photo sold as family attends funeral
- Mike Huckabee shares his favorite movie, TV show and band
- Jessie James Decker Surprises Eric Decker at Football Camp, Shows Off Baby Bump 34 Weeks Into Pregnancy
- First Blake Shelton, Now Gwen Stefani: Is There a Curse on The Voice at Play?!
- A Brief History of Hair Coloring and Dye Trends—From Coal Tar to Unicorn Tresses