Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vanessa Hudgens Shows off her Skinny Figure, Flashes Abs in 2014 Young Hollywood Awards Outfit
- Liam Payne Shares Naked, Pixilated, Full Frontal Snap, Sends One Direction Fans into Frenzy with Cheeky Prank
- Scheana Marie Marries Michael Shay: Details on the Vanderpump Rules Star's Wedding
- Celebrity autopsies, graphic death photos breached, report says
- Group wants anti-harassment policy at Comic-Con
- 'Sin City' trailer featuring Eva Green rejected by ABC
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 Trailer: Get Your First Look at Julianne Moore and Natalie Dormer!
- Jennifer Lopez and Maskim Chmerkovskiy's New Romance: "If They Fall in Love, Amazing!" Says DWTS' Cheryl Burke
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments