Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tracy Morgan Still Using Cane to Walk Almost Year After Tragic Car Accident ? See the Recent Pic
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Doesn't "Look Back," Says "What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger"
- 19 Kids and Counting Celebrates Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald's Wedding -- Go Inside the Ceremony!
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
- You'll Never Guess Who Sang Backup Vocals for Rihanna's ''FourFiveSeconds'' Track!
- Oil Dynasty Heir Andrew Getty Found Dead at 47, LAPD's Robbery-Homicide Division Investigating
- Joe Giudice Breaks His Silence About Teresa Giudice in Prison, Says He's Trying to ''Stay Strong'' and Appreciates Her ''Way More''