Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift Spends an Hour Putting on Makeup After the Gym for Paparazzi: Report
- NeNe Leakes Goes Off On Wendy Williams, Tells Her to "Be Scared" She'll Take Over Her Talk Show!
- Kris Jenner Posts Strange Topless Shot With Kim, Kourtney, Khloe Kardashian: Picture
- They're Growing Up So Fast! ?Teen Mom 2' Star Kailyn Lowry Shows Off Adorable Sons Isaac, 4, And Lincoln, 8 Months SEE Her Family Photo Album!
- MH17: Russia Sanctioned By EU, Dutch Bodies Headed Home, Plus Other New Developments
- Meghan McCain ‘Gearing Up’ To Join ‘The View’— Leah Remini Nixed Because She’s ‘Difficult To Work With,’ Claims Insider
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day