Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey Steps Out With Kids; Nick Cannon Wears "Saved" Baseball Cap as Marriage Crumbles
- Chris Soules Confirms He's New Bachelor, Says He's "Humbled" on Good Morning America
- Chelsea Handler Naked in Shower During Ellen DeGeneres Fight on Chelsea Lately Finale: Watch
- Mariah Carey Gets Grilled About Nick Cannon
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless Friend Wanted by Oregon Police
- ?Everyone But You Is Over It': ESPN's Reporting Of Openly-Gay NFL Pioneer Michael Sam's Showering Habits Irritate Teammate, Tweeters
- 'Cops' crew member injured in shootout
- 'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- GAP uses skinny model to market 'curvy' jeans