Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenny McCarthy Regrets Implying That Hillary Clinton "Has Girlfriends" on The View
- Hilary Duff Rocks Bikini, Gets Rubdown in "Chasing the Sun" Music Video: Watch!
- Andi Dorfman's White Dress for the Bachelorette Finale Proposal: Get the Look of the $1000 Gown
- Lady Gaga Performs With Tony Bennett Then Goes Out On the Lower East Side
- Summer Lovin': Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi All Smiles In SoCal
- ?RHOC' Star Vicki Gunvalson Says Ex Husband Donn Wasn't Faithful, Boasts She Has ?A Lot Of Men' In Her Life
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer sets record
- Lady Gaga says recording jazz music was easier than pop; singer readies jazz CD with Bennett