Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vanessa Bayer Transforms Into Friends Characters on Jimmy Kimmel Live: Watch Now!
- Jennifer Lawrence Shows Off Her Long Legs at Hunger Games Exhibit Launch: See the Photos!
- Magic Mike XXL Review: Ladies Get Their Money's Worth in Channing Tatum's Oiled-Up, Stripper-Filled Sequel
- James Patterson's 'Zoo': Humans in big trouble when animals take back planet on new series
- Alex Trebek raps the 'Fresh Prince' theme song on 'Jeopardy'
- Journey drummer Deen Castronovo in jail for rape
- Alexa Chung Proves Festival Style Can Be Glam, Pairs Metallic Mini With Rubber Boots
- Misty Copeland Makes History, Is Named First Black Principal Ballerina at American Ballet Theater
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Empire, Agent Carter and More!