Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015: Complete List of Winners!
- Coco Rocha Welcomes Baby Girl Ioni James With Husband James Conran: See First Photos!
- Tracey Ullman's Mother Doreen Skinner Dies in House Fire Caused By Cigarette
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- 2015 Kids' Choice Awards Arrivals: See Nick Jonas, Olivia Culpo, Iggy Azalea and More on the Orange Carpet
- Sean Hayes and Husband Scott Icenogle Lip Sync to Iggy Azalea and Jennifer Hudson's ''Trouble''—Watch Now!
- Don't Laugh at Death, Tell Women They're Skinny and More Advice Grace Helbig Got From Andy Cohen—See the Hilarious Clip!