Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Milla Jovovich Takes Her Baby Bump to the Beach in a Dotted Swimsuit ? See the Cute Picture!
- Big Brother Star Dick Donato Reveals His HIV Positive Diagnosis on Couples Therapy
- Lena Dunham Opens Up About College Date Rape Experience, Recovery
- Instagram Fakery: Khloe Kardashian Posts Workout Photo After Gym Session? But Trainer Gunnar Peterson Uploaded The Exact Same Picture Last Week!
- Teen Mom 2 Custody Battle Gets Brutal! Leah Messer's Ex Corey Reportedly Ramps Up His Fight For Their Twins Due To Her Pill Popping Ways
- Fireworks, Fights & Affairs? ‘RHOA’ Returns With New Cast Mates & Phaedra Parks Facing Cheating Allegations
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Fans: Maroon 5's 'Animals' music video violent and 'disturbing'
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- ESPN's Shelley Smith Reveals Breast Cancer Diagnosis: "Early Detection Will Safe My Life"
- Jennifer Garner On Trying to Balance Motherhood With Her...Cellphone?!, Reveals Favorite App
- New Horrible Bosses 2 Trailer Shows Awkward Sex Therapy Scene With Jennifer Aniston—Watch Now!