Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Matthew Perry, Real-Life Ex-Girlfriend Lauren Graham Will Play Exes In The Odd Couple
- Katie Holmes Reveals Her Busy Mom Beauty Trick, Plus Her Favorite Hair Products
- Nick Cannon Talks Mariah Carey Separation: "We Do Everything We're Supposed to Do Together"
- Bravo Eyeing Jacqueline Laurita For ?Full-Time Housewife' Season 7 Return! Will Dina Manzo Leave Again?
- 18 Weeks And Counting! Jill Duggar Shows Off Baby Bump In ?Extra’ Appearance With Hubby Derick Dillard
- Reports Of At Least Two Dead In Washington School Shooting, School Locked Down
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day