Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Days of Our Lives Actress Eileen Davidson Joining The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Cynthia Nixon Learns Her Ancestor Was an Axe Murderer on TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?
- Gary Oldman's Death Supercut Has the Actor Cracking Up on Conan: Watch
- Jacqueline Laurita’s Legal Team Pleads To Drop Her As A Client In Bankruptcy ? Claims ‘RHONJ’ Star Owes Them Money
- She's Going To Disneyland! Kris Jenner Has Fairy Tale Day With Male Friend
- Bethenny Frankel Ex Jason Hoppy Nonchalantly Walks In New York With Pink Fingernail Polish
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves