Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Walking Dead's Seth Gilliam Arrested for DUI, Marijuana Possession: See Father Gabriel Stokes' Mugshot
- Robert Herjavec, Kym Johnson Explain That Shocking Kiss on Dancing With the Stars
- Jack Black, Jimmy Fallon Expertly Recreate Extreme's "More Than Words" Music Video: Watch Now!
- Kim Kardashian nearly nude at 2015 Met Gala, as is Beyonce
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Miley Cyrus says she hasn't just had 'straight, heterosexual' relationships
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Vampire Diaries, Game of Thrones, Scandal, The Flash, Outlander and More!
- Operation Normal: How Prince William and Kate Middleton Are Trying to Mold Prince George and Princess Charlotte to Be Just Like Us
- Happy Cinco de Mayo! Celebrate With These Stars With Mexican Heritage