Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ellen DeGeneres Hilariously Spoofs Matthew McConaughey's Lincoln Car Commercial
- Mighty Ducks 20th Reunion Pictures: Grown-Up Cast Recreates the "Flying V"
- Kendall Jenner Modeled in Three More Runway Shows in Milan: See the Pictures!
- Teresa Giudice's Legal Crisis Manager Wants ?The View' To Hire Her To Revamp Show ? ?I Expect A Call,' She Says
- Pierce Brosnan A Silver Fox On The Hawaiian Shores, Celebrating His Wife Keely Shaye Smith's 51st Birthday
- ?Teen Mom 2' Star Leah Messer Breaks Down Over Heartbreaking Custody Battle With Ex Corey Simms: ?I Can't Imagine Not Being The One Taking Care Of Her!'
- Iraq War veteran's inspiring journey from front lines to 'Nashville'
- Kenny Chesney shows party-time peers the way on new album, 'The Big Revival'
- Charlie Sheen wants to return to 'Two and a Half Men'
- Watch the Scandal Season 3 Gag Reel to Find Out Who Screws Up Their Lines the Most—Even Olivia Pope Gets Tongue-Tied!
- TV Reporter Quits Job On-Air to Lead Alaska's Marijuana Legalization Campaign: "F--k It, I Quit"
- 7 Things Friends Fans Still Argue About Ten Years Later