Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Americana Music Triangle creates road map for southern US music genres
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Yolanda Foster talks lyme disease 'nightmare'
- Sean ''Diddy'' Combs and Cassie Have Sex in Steamy NSFW Perfume Ad: ''I Want a Lot of People to Get Laid to It!'' Rapper Says
- Khloé Kardashian's House Infested With Rollie Pollies? See the Keeping Up With the Kardashians Deleted Scene!
- The Good Wife Finale Mystery: Who's at Alicia's Door?