Vote: What Did You Think of Tiger Woods' Press Conference?
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 19th 2010 12:30PM
"Simply and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful, I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am the only person to blame."
Tiger directed much of his statement to his wife, Elin Nordegren, and his children. "I owe it to my family to become a better person."
What are your thoughts on his apology? HollywoodLife.com and PopEater have teamed up to find out what you think about Tiger's words. Voice your opinion in the polls below.
Watch the Press Conference Below and Get Full Tiger Coverage at Fanhouse.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor Gets Broken Down: Hilariously, By Comic Bryan Safi: Watch!
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains the Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus Feud in Emojis: Funny Video!
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Wonders Why the #BlackLivesMatter Movement Hasn't Been Classified as a "Hate Group"
- Jessa Seewald's father-in-law condemns Josh Duggar's in scathing essay
- Ronda Rousey says yes to Marine who asked her to ball
- 'Blacklist' star Hisham Tawfiq trades fireman job for Hollywood