Billy Corgan Explains Relationship With Jessica Simpson
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 21st 2010 08:32AM
"She asked me to help her out on the theme song for her new TV show [VH1's 'The Price of Beauty']," the Smashing Pumpkins frontman, 42, tells the Chicago Tribune. "[The show] has an interesting concept. She goes around the world to show how different people perceive beauty. In some cultures, bigger is better. In some, smaller is better. It's interesting."
He says that he ended up writing part of the theme song, which he describes as having "a little bit of an alternative rock edge, but it's still very pop-y."
While he doesn't adress any romance between the two, back in January PEOPLE reported that Simpson and the Smashing Pumpkin had been dating for four months. Neither have confirmed such reports. At the time, Simpson said it's "fun to be lost in laughter."
Simpson linked to two photos of her and Corgan, and one shows the singer looking intently at the guitarist as he performs. "He braids my prayers," she commented.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dominican Republic bans Miley Cyrus concert on moral grounds
- Courtney Stodden: Gary Busey slapped my mom after he tried to hit on me
- 'LeAnn and Eddie' Recap: LeAnn Rimes worried window for having kids is closing
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Did Mariah Carey Bar Nick from Talking About Divorce?
- 'Dating Naked' Contestant Sues for Millions Over Unblurred Crotch
- Pic! Drew Barrymore Shares Sweet Snap of Daughter Olive
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Her Killer Legs in Daisy Dukes for Date Night: See Her Short Jorts
- Melissa Joan Hart: My Kids Won't Watch Clarissa Explains It All or Sabrina, the Teenage Witch With Me
- Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" Video Director Mark Romanek Defends It From Racist Claims