Billy Corgan Explains Relationship With Jessica Simpson
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 21st 2010 08:32AM
"She asked me to help her out on the theme song for her new TV show [VH1's 'The Price of Beauty']," the Smashing Pumpkins frontman, 42, tells the Chicago Tribune. "[The show] has an interesting concept. She goes around the world to show how different people perceive beauty. In some cultures, bigger is better. In some, smaller is better. It's interesting."
He says that he ended up writing part of the theme song, which he describes as having "a little bit of an alternative rock edge, but it's still very pop-y."
While he doesn't adress any romance between the two, back in January PEOPLE reported that Simpson and the Smashing Pumpkin had been dating for four months. Neither have confirmed such reports. At the time, Simpson said it's "fun to be lost in laughter."
Simpson linked to two photos of her and Corgan, and one shows the singer looking intently at the guitarist as he performs. "He braids my prayers," she commented.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Digital Cannes: Meet the IMDb guy ? Colin Needham
- Documentary 'Doin' it in the Park' is a loving ode to New York playground basketball
- Cannes prostitutes can make $40,000 ? a night?
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEEDMore News at Huffington Post Li
- Rock And Roll Hall of Fame answers one great mystery of rock music: When did Rush get so cool?
- ?Doctor Who' season finale: The Doctor's name is?
- Angie Everhart: ?I Am Cancer Free!'
- Report: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Split
- Miley Cyrus Has Been Swatted Again!