Billy Corgan Explains Relationship With Jessica Simpson
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 21st 2010 08:32AM
"She asked me to help her out on the theme song for her new TV show [VH1's 'The Price of Beauty']," the Smashing Pumpkins frontman, 42, tells the Chicago Tribune. "[The show] has an interesting concept. She goes around the world to show how different people perceive beauty. In some cultures, bigger is better. In some, smaller is better. It's interesting."
He says that he ended up writing part of the theme song, which he describes as having "a little bit of an alternative rock edge, but it's still very pop-y."
While he doesn't adress any romance between the two, back in January PEOPLE reported that Simpson and the Smashing Pumpkin had been dating for four months. Neither have confirmed such reports. At the time, Simpson said it's "fun to be lost in laughter."
Simpson linked to two photos of her and Corgan, and one shows the singer looking intently at the guitarist as he performs. "He braids my prayers," she commented.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- One Direction, Katy Perry each win three American Music Awards
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- American Music Awards 2014: The 5 Biggest and Best Moments From the Show
- Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azalea Bring Down the House at 2014 American Music Awards With "Booty"
- Fergie Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During 2014 AMAs "L.A.Love" Performance, Robe Hangs Off Her Butt: Watch Now!