Jay Leno Books Sarah Palin, 'Jersey Shore' Cast for 'Tonight Show' Comeback
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 22nd 2010 03:00PM
According to his official site, Leno has booked a slew of famous faces for his much-anticipated and highly-debated comeback, beginning with Jamie Foxx and Olympic champion Lindsey Vonn.
The following night, Leno will play host to former Vice Presidential candidate-turned-Fox News correspondent Sarah Palin (March 2). And if that wasn't enough, Leno will then interview the cast of MTV's wildly popular reality show 'Jersey Shore,' on March 3. (We wonder: How soon before Leno books disgraced golfer Tiger Woods?)
Additional guests for the month include Matthew McConaughey (March 4), Simon Cowell (March 8), Kristen Stewart (March 10) and Judd Apatow (Mar. 12).
Meanwhile, according to Gawker, 'American Idol' alum Adam Lambert says that he will also appear on the March 2 show, which coincidentally was not mentioned on Leno's Web site.
Guest list aside, Leno's debut is already poised to be a ratings spectacle, given all the drama that occurred earlier this year between NBC, Leno and ousted 'Tonight Show' host Conan O'Brien. And when you consider that 18.4 million watched the debut of 'The Jay Leno Show' last September, Leno is that much more likely to take the reigns back from David Letterman, whose ratings have flourished since Leno left the 'Tonight Show' in May 2009.
Whether or not he will retain his audience, however, remains to be seen.
Jay Leno Snapshots
Jay Leno speaks during the panel for "The Jay Leno Show" at the NBC Universal Television Critics Association summer press tour in Pasadena, Calif. More Photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Deport Petition: The White House Responds In Statement
- Jared Leto Poses With Jesus Christ Look-a-Like: Hilarious Picture
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Curves In Pink Cleavage-Baring Romper: Picture
- Richie Incognito Having Fun In The Sun
- Kendall Jenner Blasts Mom Kris For Her Drinking
- Dolly Parton Very Worried About Goddaughter Miley Cyrus: ‘She Told Me She Had To Murder Hannah Montana’
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'