Jay-Z: I Created the 'Single Ladies' Dance
By Megan Rumph Posted Feb 22nd 2010 03:26PM
Jay-Z is known for being extremely tight-lipped about his relationship with wife Beyonce Knowles, but he took some time to joke about it on BBC's 'Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.'
"She's a magnificent performer," he said. "I steal routines from her, she stole many things from me... The whole 'Uh-Oh' dance. I started that." He also claimed the rights to another famous piece of choreography -- the hand flip in 'Single Ladies.' "I actually created that dance. That was me, again." Watch the video after the jump!
Surprisingly, he then opened up about their Valentine's Day. "She was in Peru. I was in Denver," he said. "It was very romantic." The reason they were able to get close despite the distance? "Skype."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- The Boys Are Back! ?Extra' on the Set of ?Entourage' Movie
- 5 Celeb-Inspired Hairstyles for Summer
- Stars in Bikinis! Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez and Other Hotties