Jay-Z: I Created the 'Single Ladies' Dance
By Megan Rumph Posted Feb 22nd 2010 03:26PM
Jay-Z is known for being extremely tight-lipped about his relationship with wife Beyonce Knowles, but he took some time to joke about it on BBC's 'Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.'
"She's a magnificent performer," he said. "I steal routines from her, she stole many things from me... The whole 'Uh-Oh' dance. I started that." He also claimed the rights to another famous piece of choreography -- the hand flip in 'Single Ladies.' "I actually created that dance. That was me, again." Watch the video after the jump!
Surprisingly, he then opened up about their Valentine's Day. "She was in Peru. I was in Denver," he said. "It was very romantic." The reason they were able to get close despite the distance? "Skype."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Fans: Maroon 5's 'Animals' music video violent and 'disturbing'
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games
- Sneak Peek! All of the Relationship Drama Returns in Season 2 of 'True Tori'
- Sophia Bush Takes a Stand Against ?Online Stalker'
- 'Twilight' Short Films Announced! Oscar Winners Sign On to Help
- Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner Hanging Out With Hip-Hop Stars Chris Brown and Tyga: Details
- B.J. Novak Responds to Ex Mindy Kaling's Marriage Epiphany on Watch What Happens Live: Video
- NFL Player Joe Fauria Injured After Chasing Puppy Lil' Rufio Around House: Adorable Pictures