Jay-Z: I Created the 'Single Ladies' Dance
By Megan Rumph Posted Feb 22nd 2010 03:26PM
Jay-Z is known for being extremely tight-lipped about his relationship with wife Beyonce Knowles, but he took some time to joke about it on BBC's 'Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.'
"She's a magnificent performer," he said. "I steal routines from her, she stole many things from me... The whole 'Uh-Oh' dance. I started that." He also claimed the rights to another famous piece of choreography -- the hand flip in 'Single Ladies.' "I actually created that dance. That was me, again." Watch the video after the jump!
Surprisingly, he then opened up about their Valentine's Day. "She was in Peru. I was in Denver," he said. "It was very romantic." The reason they were able to get close despite the distance? "Skype."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- Dakota Johnson Wants Her Parents to See 'Fifty Shades'? But There's a Catch!
- See Miley's NSFW 'Dirty Hippie' Pics for V Mag
- Could Wedding Bells Be in the Future for Britney Spears & Charlie Ebersol?
- Man Tattoos The Dress (Yes, That One!) on His Leg: What Color Is It?
- Pierce Brosnan Holds Hands With Wife Keely Smith During Neighborhood Walk After Fire Damages Home: New Photos
- Demi Lovato Doesn't Have a Thigh Gap, But Still Loves Her Body: See Her Motivational Bikini Pic