Jay-Z: I Created the 'Single Ladies' Dance
By Megan Rumph Posted Feb 22nd 2010 03:26PM
Jay-Z is known for being extremely tight-lipped about his relationship with wife Beyonce Knowles, but he took some time to joke about it on BBC's 'Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.'
"She's a magnificent performer," he said. "I steal routines from her, she stole many things from me... The whole 'Uh-Oh' dance. I started that." He also claimed the rights to another famous piece of choreography -- the hand flip in 'Single Ladies.' "I actually created that dance. That was me, again." Watch the video after the jump!
Surprisingly, he then opened up about their Valentine's Day. "She was in Peru. I was in Denver," he said. "It was very romantic." The reason they were able to get close despite the distance? "Skype."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- The Most Searched Celebrity Hairstyles of 2014!
- Rumor Bust! Authorities Did NOT Raid Teresa Giudice's Home
- Win It! Ramy Beauty Therapy Skincare and Makeup Collection