Jay-Z: I Created the 'Single Ladies' Dance
By Megan Rumph Posted Feb 22nd 2010 03:26PM
Jay-Z is known for being extremely tight-lipped about his relationship with wife Beyonce Knowles, but he took some time to joke about it on BBC's 'Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.'
"She's a magnificent performer," he said. "I steal routines from her, she stole many things from me... The whole 'Uh-Oh' dance. I started that." He also claimed the rights to another famous piece of choreography -- the hand flip in 'Single Ladies.' "I actually created that dance. That was me, again." Watch the video after the jump!
Surprisingly, he then opened up about their Valentine's Day. "She was in Peru. I was in Denver," he said. "It was very romantic." The reason they were able to get close despite the distance? "Skype."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Extra Scoop: Does Taylor Swift Have a Hot New A-List BF? See the Pics
- Get Inspired by the T.G.I.T. Style of 'Scandal's' Lady Gladiators
- Make a Sexy Hair Statement for Spring in Two Easy Steps
- Kylie Jenner Reveals Her Must-Have Drugstore Product, Plus the Beauty Tips That Changed Her Life
- Jessica Alba Looks Better Than Ever in Bikini on Vacation With Cash Warren, Chrissy Teigen, John Legend ? See the Pics!
- Yolanda Foster Shops at Target, Still Has an AOL Account Despite Being Fabulous