Jennifer Love Hewitt Goes Gaga For Birthday
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 22nd 2010 07:42AM
'Ghost Whisperer' star Jennifer Love Hewitt turned 31 this weekend -- apparently, the actress also turned into Lady Gaga. Hewitt and some of her friends were caught on camera in outlandish outfits for Hewitt's '80s-themed birthday party, but their intensely-gelled hair bows evoked nothing so much as the 'Bad Romance' singer-fashionista.
So far, no photographs have emerged of Hewitt's boyfriend Jamie Kennedy on the big day, but we're willing to bet he stayed true to character by going all out. Hewitt told PEOPLE just before Valentine's Day that Kennedy knows how to treat a lady.
"He's done a bunch of romantic things just because that's who he is," she said. "It's hard to pick just one."
Jennifer Love Hewitt
'Ghost Whisperer' star Jennifer Love Hewitt and her friends dolled up for Hewitt's birthday bash.
See more pics >>
See more pics >>
Jennifer Love Hewitt Snapshots
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Love Hewitt
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Love Hewitt Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 19 Kids and Counting Documents Jill Duggard's Emergency C-Section and Dramatic Birth of Baby Israel
- Real Housewives of New York City Recap: Sonja Morgan Spars With Ramona, Gets Advice From Bethenny
- New Girl Season 5 Will Return With An Engagement Party and Guest Stars Including Fred Armisen and Taran Killam
- Stars without the warpaint
- Kim Kardashian nearly nude at 2015 Met Gala, as is Beyonce
- Wheelchair-bound 'Price Is Right' contestant wins treadmill