Jennifer Love Hewitt Goes Gaga For Birthday
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 22nd 2010 07:42AM
'Ghost Whisperer' star Jennifer Love Hewitt turned 31 this weekend -- apparently, the actress also turned into Lady Gaga. Hewitt and some of her friends were caught on camera in outlandish outfits for Hewitt's '80s-themed birthday party, but their intensely-gelled hair bows evoked nothing so much as the 'Bad Romance' singer-fashionista.
So far, no photographs have emerged of Hewitt's boyfriend Jamie Kennedy on the big day, but we're willing to bet he stayed true to character by going all out. Hewitt told PEOPLE just before Valentine's Day that Kennedy knows how to treat a lady.
"He's done a bunch of romantic things just because that's who he is," she said. "It's hard to pick just one."
Jennifer Love Hewitt
'Ghost Whisperer' star Jennifer Love Hewitt and her friends dolled up for Hewitt's birthday bash.
See more pics >>
See more pics >>
Jennifer Love Hewitt Snapshots
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Love Hewitt
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Love Hewitt Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scott Disick "Won't Drink Again" Until After Kourtney Kardashian Gives Birth to Third Child
- Porcelain Dolls Left on Doorsteps of Girls' Homes: Creepy Mystery Solved by Police
- Audra McDonald, Tony Awards Winner and Private Practice Actress, Opens Up About Past Suicide Attempt During College
- Kris Kries: Kris Jenner Breaks Down As She Talks About Rob's Recent Troubles In ?KUWTK' Preview ? ?I Want To Fix Rob'
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day