Padma Lakshmi Has a Baby Girl
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 22nd 2010 08:49AM
According to UsMagazine, the 'Top Chef' hostess gave birth to a baby girl named Krishna over the weekend. While we don't know any more details like the weight of baby Krishna, there's one thing even more important that's still unknown: The father of the baby.
Lakshmi's rep confirmed to Us that Krishna was born on February 20 in New York City. She is the first child for the 39-year-old model and TV star.
Through her entire pregnancy, Lakshmi managed to keep the father's identity a total secret. There's no word as to whether he will be revealed now that the baby has been born.
Lakshmi's rep described her pregnancy as "a medical miracle" thanks to the 'Top Chef' star's long battle with endometriosis, a condition that can often lead to infertility.
Despite the father of unknown origin, Lakshmi has had some high-profile relationships in the past. She was the fourth wife of author Salman Rushdie. The two divorced in 2007.
Padma Lakshmi Photos
TV personality and model Padma Lakshmi attends The Economist Dinner & Panel: "Unconventional Indian Women Leading Culinary Arts" at Vermilion on January 12, 2010 in New York, New York. The Economist Dinner & Panel: "Unconventional Indian Women Leading Culinary Arts" Vermilion New York, NY United States January 12, 2010 Photo by Mike Coppola/WireImage.com To license this image (59264423), contact WireImage.com
Padma Lakshmi Snapshots
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Gets Sexy Short Haircut, Shows Off Lighter Locks: Instagram Picture
- George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Second Wedding Bash: Details
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rihanna Looks Sexy in Black, Shows Off Fantastic Figure While Promoting New Fragrance
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!