Padma Lakshmi Has a Baby Girl
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 22nd 2010 08:49AM
According to UsMagazine, the 'Top Chef' hostess gave birth to a baby girl named Krishna over the weekend. While we don't know any more details like the weight of baby Krishna, there's one thing even more important that's still unknown: The father of the baby.
Lakshmi's rep confirmed to Us that Krishna was born on February 20 in New York City. She is the first child for the 39-year-old model and TV star.
Through her entire pregnancy, Lakshmi managed to keep the father's identity a total secret. There's no word as to whether he will be revealed now that the baby has been born.
Lakshmi's rep described her pregnancy as "a medical miracle" thanks to the 'Top Chef' star's long battle with endometriosis, a condition that can often lead to infertility.
Despite the father of unknown origin, Lakshmi has had some high-profile relationships in the past. She was the fourth wife of author Salman Rushdie. The two divorced in 2007.
Padma Lakshmi Photos
TV personality and model Padma Lakshmi attends The Economist Dinner & Panel: "Unconventional Indian Women Leading Culinary Arts" at Vermilion on January 12, 2010 in New York, New York. The Economist Dinner & Panel: "Unconventional Indian Women Leading Culinary Arts" Vermilion New York, NY United States January 12, 2010 Photo by Mike Coppola/WireImage.com To license this image (59264423), contact WireImage.com
Padma Lakshmi Snapshots
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby Under Police Investigation Amid Rape Allegations, More Women Claim Abuse: Report
- Ben McKenzie Admits to Using Handcuffs in Bed With a Woman, Talks Dating Regrets
- Will The Interview Ever Be Released? Sony Pictures Posts New Seth Rogen, James Franco Trailer
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- The Colbert Report Ends With A Fight With Death, A Huge Celeb Sing-Along & Abraham Lincoln the Unicorn
- George Clooney on Sony Pulling The Interview: Kim Jong Un, ''of all F--king People,'' Is Telling Us What We Can Watch
- Who's Pressuring Tiffani Thiessen to Get Pregnant Again?! White Collar Star Talks Planning for Baby No. 2