Padma Lakshmi Has a Baby Girl
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 22nd 2010 08:49AM
According to UsMagazine, the 'Top Chef' hostess gave birth to a baby girl named Krishna over the weekend. While we don't know any more details like the weight of baby Krishna, there's one thing even more important that's still unknown: The father of the baby.
Lakshmi's rep confirmed to Us that Krishna was born on February 20 in New York City. She is the first child for the 39-year-old model and TV star.
Through her entire pregnancy, Lakshmi managed to keep the father's identity a total secret. There's no word as to whether he will be revealed now that the baby has been born.
Lakshmi's rep described her pregnancy as "a medical miracle" thanks to the 'Top Chef' star's long battle with endometriosis, a condition that can often lead to infertility.
Despite the father of unknown origin, Lakshmi has had some high-profile relationships in the past. She was the fourth wife of author Salman Rushdie. The two divorced in 2007.
Padma Lakshmi Photos
TV personality and model Padma Lakshmi attends The Economist Dinner & Panel: "Unconventional Indian Women Leading Culinary Arts" at Vermilion on January 12, 2010 in New York, New York. The Economist Dinner & Panel: "Unconventional Indian Women Leading Culinary Arts" Vermilion New York, NY United States January 12, 2010 Photo by Mike Coppola/WireImage.com To license this image (59264423), contact WireImage.com
Padma Lakshmi Snapshots
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce Shares Adorable Family Photo With Blue, Jay Z Amidst Rumors of Marriage Problems: Picture
- Zac Efron Spotted Leaving Michelle Rodriguez's House Morning After Wild Night Out: Picture
- Jada Pinkett Smith Raises Awareness About Sexual Assault After Niece is Given Date-Rape Drug
- Jessica Simpson Doesn’t Want Any More Kids
- Dwayne Johnson Teases ‘Shazam’ Role
- Why Kendall Jenner Is Quitting ‘KUWTK’
- Reba McEntire releases new song, 'Pray for Peace'
- EPA sends out tweet promoting Kim Kardashian game, apologizes for doing so
- Tim McGraw comments on altercation with female fan
- Billy Bob Thornton Criticizes TV's Cupcake Wars: "Does It Have to Be a F--king Competition?"
- Emma Stone Annoyed Colin Firth by Live-Texting Him the Entire Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason Plot
- Husband Makes Spreadsheet of Wife's Excuses for Not Having Sex; Wife Posts Rejection Log to Reddit