Padma Lakshmi Has a Baby Girl
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 22nd 2010 08:49AM
According to UsMagazine, the 'Top Chef' hostess gave birth to a baby girl named Krishna over the weekend. While we don't know any more details like the weight of baby Krishna, there's one thing even more important that's still unknown: The father of the baby.
Lakshmi's rep confirmed to Us that Krishna was born on February 20 in New York City. She is the first child for the 39-year-old model and TV star.
Through her entire pregnancy, Lakshmi managed to keep the father's identity a total secret. There's no word as to whether he will be revealed now that the baby has been born.
Lakshmi's rep described her pregnancy as "a medical miracle" thanks to the 'Top Chef' star's long battle with endometriosis, a condition that can often lead to infertility.
Despite the father of unknown origin, Lakshmi has had some high-profile relationships in the past. She was the fourth wife of author Salman Rushdie. The two divorced in 2007.
Padma Lakshmi Photos
TV personality and model Padma Lakshmi attends The Economist Dinner & Panel: "Unconventional Indian Women Leading Culinary Arts" at Vermilion on January 12, 2010 in New York, New York. The Economist Dinner & Panel: "Unconventional Indian Women Leading Culinary Arts" Vermilion New York, NY United States January 12, 2010 Photo by Mike Coppola/WireImage.com To license this image (59264423), contact WireImage.com
Padma Lakshmi Snapshots
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anne V Is Dating N.Y. Mets Player Matt Harvey: PDA Picture!
- Hangover Part III Review: Tired and Uninspired
- Zach Sobiech Funeral: Congregation Sings "Clouds" in Touching Goodbye
- Billy Joel Says He Was Never An Alcoholic, Just ?Used Booze As Medication' To Deal With 9/11 Trauma
- How To Live Like Jessica Simpson: Take A Tour Inside The $8M Beverly Hills Mansion She’s Selling
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?