Little Dakota Fanning is All Grown Up
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 23rd 2010 07:24AM
In our hearts, Dakota Fanning is still that precocious youngster in a tutu, prancing around with Brittany Murphy in 'Uptown Girls.' But we guess it's time to admit our little girl is all grown up. The actress turns sixteen today, with a classy dinner party to show for it. Fanning celebrated the big event at Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills, but lest you think she's too sophisticated for her own good, PEOPLE reports that the guest list included Fanning's cheerleading squad.
"Dakota looked adorable in a white blouse with a sequined, silver skirt and high heels," an eyewitness told the magazine. "She seemed very excited and touched about celebrating her special day with her family and friends."
In attendance was Cherie Currie, lead vocalist of The Runaways -- and the character Fanning portrays in an upcoming movie of the same name. The singer gave Fanning a guitar sculpture, which she carved from a solid piece of wood.
"She looked like she was having fun and was really cool," an onlooker told E! News. "She was talking to her friends and laughing all night."
Dakota Fanning Snapshots
Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning arrive at the 2010 Orange British Academy Film Awards at The Royal Opera House. See more photos >>
MORE ABOUT Dakota Fanning
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Dakota Fanning Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Red Carpet Score Card: Oscar de la Renta's Record Year
- Hollywood Mourns Oscar de la Renta on Social Media
- 'Trouble With the Curve' Lawsuit Refiled in L.A. Superior Court
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores