'Dancing' Star Finds Himself in Britain's Version of Tiger Woods Scandal
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 23rd 2010 09:40AM
In case you don't follow British gossip, there's a massive infidelity scandal going on between a sports superstar and his drop-dead gorgeous wife ... sound familiar? Soccer (err, football) superstar Ashley Cole and his pop star wife Cheryl are going through a nasty time right now after she found racy texts on Ashley's phone (again ... sound familiar?), and other reports claim he was sleeping with the woman he was texting -- and possibly many others. (cough cough Tiger Woods)
So while it's juicy and salacious, just how does this affect us in the United States? Well, it didn't really -- hey, we've got our own pants-dropping sports stars, thank you very much -- until a new man emerged in the life of Cheryl Cole: None other than 'Dancing With the Stars' blondie Derek Hough.
Hough was seen exiting Cole's Los Angeles hotel in the wee hours of the morning with dog in tow, sending the media into a speculation frenzy. Cole is in the U.S. allegedly shopping for houses, as her U.K. marital house is no longer a place she wants to live. Britain's Daily Mail, always clever with their suggestiveness, remark that Hough "was grinning from ear to ear as he carried out his pet Yorkshire terrier."
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Selleck's model daughter gets down and dirty for... clothing deodorant?
- Khloe Kardashian filing for divorce from Lamar Odom, reports say
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Get to know 11 black women who just auditioned for ?SNL' ? VIDEO
- ?Spider-Man' spins off: 20 thoughts on ?Venom,' ?The Sinister Six,' and Sony's franchise gambit
- Relive 2013 through the year's top Instagram moments and trends
- Extreme Plastic Surgery? Bruce Jenner May Want to Shave His Adam's Apple
- A-List Abs! You'll Never Guess Who Posted This Six-Pack Pic