If Lindsay Lohan Can't Have Samantha, She'll 'Probably Be With a Boy Next'
"I never really thought about women before, it kind of just happened with Samantha. It surprised me," Lindsay says. "If I wasn't with Samantha, I would probably be with a boy next. She's the only woman I've been attracted to. We love each other. We might reconcile the relationship, maybe. I don't know."
Lohan, 23, has been romantically linked to the 32-year-old DJ, sister of Grammy-winning British music producer Mark Ronson, since 2008.
The Sun piece indicates LiLo and Sam split due to Sam's family's disapproval of Lindsay's rambunctious, well-documented lifestyle. "Sam's family is very involved in her relationships and that was difficult. But I've always been her biggest supporter and, yeah, I love her, " Lohan says.
Yesterday, in part one of the interview, LiLo detailed her drug use and descent to "rock bottom."
"She didn't hit rock bottom when I went public," Lindsay's father, Michael Lohan, told PopEater this morning. "I went public when her mother and I believed she hit rock bottom. But then again, what is 'rock bottom,' and why are people still out partying with her? Including her mom?"Check out PopEater's coverage of part one of the interview here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Extra Scoop: Ellen Page Shows Some Serious Skin in New Photo Shoot!
- Lara Spencer Is Having Fun with the New Guys on ?GMA'
- Exclusive Clip! Is This The Next Winner of 'The Voice'?