Ric Flair's Wife Arrested for Domestic Violence
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 23rd 2010 01:37PM
TV Guide is reporting, claiming Flair suffered minor injuries at the hands of Jacqueline Bains Beems after the two had "an unfortunate disagreement." While we'd certainly never make light of a domestic violence situation, we will note that Flair's catch phrase was "to be the man, you've got to beat the man." Apparently, it seems Bains Beems took that a bit too literally.
Ric's Legendary Wrestling Promos
According to Flair's agent, Melinda Morris Zanoni, "Ric and his wife had an unfortunate disagreement [Sunday], which led to his wife being arrested and charged with assault."
Flair and Bains Beems married in November, marking the fourth marriage for the white-locked entertainer.
Morris Zanoni went on to say that "Ric has done nothing wrong,' and that the wrestling pro "finds this incident unsettling and is committed to correcting any issues in his personal life."
But fear not, wrestling fans! Ric's agent says that despite the incident, "the important thing to remember here is that we have some very exciting professional announcements in the near future." Woooo!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Holly Montag Shares New Photo of Baby Son Isaiah Hawk Wilson
- Emilio Estevez Supports Anaheim Ducks With Amazing Mighty Ducks Tweets: "Quack! Quack!"
- Rumer Willis Bikini Pictures: DWTS Champ Posts Sexy Instagram Photos
- 'Jeopardy' champ cracks up Alex Trebek with final answer
- Martin Sheen recalls feeling 'powerless' during son Charlie's 'painful' meltdown
- FOX411's star snaps of the day