Ric Flair's Wife Arrested for Domestic Violence
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 23rd 2010 01:37PM
TV Guide is reporting, claiming Flair suffered minor injuries at the hands of Jacqueline Bains Beems after the two had "an unfortunate disagreement." While we'd certainly never make light of a domestic violence situation, we will note that Flair's catch phrase was "to be the man, you've got to beat the man." Apparently, it seems Bains Beems took that a bit too literally.
Ric's Legendary Wrestling Promos
According to Flair's agent, Melinda Morris Zanoni, "Ric and his wife had an unfortunate disagreement [Sunday], which led to his wife being arrested and charged with assault."
Flair and Bains Beems married in November, marking the fourth marriage for the white-locked entertainer.
Morris Zanoni went on to say that "Ric has done nothing wrong,' and that the wrestling pro "finds this incident unsettling and is committed to correcting any issues in his personal life."
But fear not, wrestling fans! Ric's agent says that despite the incident, "the important thing to remember here is that we have some very exciting professional announcements in the near future." Woooo!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Crush Talks Selena Gomez's Diss, Kissing the Superstar
- Paul Walker's Cause of Death Released, Late Actor Secretly Bought Couple's $10,000 Engagement Ring: Wednesday's Top Stories
- Paul Walker Tribute: Fast and the Furious Films Show the Actor's Best Moments
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- Kim Kardashian Spotted Strolling (Literally) With Baby North West in New York City—Take a Look!
- Kellie Pickler Asks Bethenny Frankel What the Mile High Club Is, Talks About How She and Hubby Keep Things "Spicy"
- Paul Walker's Dad Reveals Eerie Last Conversation With His Son: I Told Him "Promise Me, No More Daredevil Stuff"