Rozlyn Papa Returns To 'Bachelor' To Deny Affair and Slam Host
By Bryan Alexander Posted Feb 23rd 2010 01:38AM
Rozlyn Papa, the contestant who was dismissed at the beginning of the season over allegations of an inappropriate physical relationship with a producer, returned to the reality show with her claws at the ready. She fought back against the relationship allegations, even throwing some accusations of her own out there.
Still adamant that she and producer Ryan Callahan were "just friends" despite the other women's claims that they spotted the two cuddling and even making out, Papa laid down her gauntlet with the bold statement: "On my child's life, that never happened."
Papa revealed that her "friend" Callahan had brought his father with him on a visit to her hometown after he was fired, but insisted it was platonic. Host Chris Harrison, lending a voice to the skeptical crowd and angry contestants, mocked Papa's version of the story.
"Show of hands, any producers or parents swing by your houses since you've been gone?" Harrison asked the other ladies to the delighted snickering of the crowd. Not taking the knock lying down, Papa threw out her own punch when she questioned Harrison's statement that Callahan had been a "dear friend" when he was fired.
"(Callahan) said that's news to him," she said to Harrison, "especially when you were hitting on his wife in New Zealand. He thought that was crazy."
A stunned Harrison recovered quickly, saying "I clearly won't dignify that with a response." Getting the last word (he is the host after all), Harrison added: "I will tell you, I have no ill will for you... I hope truly in my heart that you have learned a life lesson and I hope you will become a better person for this." Ouch.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Super Bowl 2015: Lipsticks, Polishes, More Beauty Goodies to Show Your Team Spirit
- Johnny Depp, Fiancee Amber Heard Getting Married in "Simple Ceremony" Wedding Next Weekend!
- Christian Siriano and Brad Walsh Split, Call Off Engagement
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, found unresponsive in tub
- Celebs and sports stars converge for pre-Super Bowl party
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Stephen Fry urges UK to pardon gay men
- AnnaLynne McCord Dating Rick Fox?! Check Out a Photo that Sparked Rumors and Find Out What She Said!
- WWE Diva Nattie Calls a Pet Psychic for Brie Bella's Traumatized Pooch—See the Ridiculous Total Divas Deleted Scene!
- Hottest Guys of 2015 Super Bowl: See Jimmy Garoppolo, Russell Wilson, Tom Brady and More!