Rozlyn Papa Returns To 'Bachelor' To Deny Affair and Slam Host
By Bryan Alexander Posted Feb 23rd 2010 01:38AM
Rozlyn Papa, the contestant who was dismissed at the beginning of the season over allegations of an inappropriate physical relationship with a producer, returned to the reality show with her claws at the ready. She fought back against the relationship allegations, even throwing some accusations of her own out there.
Still adamant that she and producer Ryan Callahan were "just friends" despite the other women's claims that they spotted the two cuddling and even making out, Papa laid down her gauntlet with the bold statement: "On my child's life, that never happened."
Papa revealed that her "friend" Callahan had brought his father with him on a visit to her hometown after he was fired, but insisted it was platonic. Host Chris Harrison, lending a voice to the skeptical crowd and angry contestants, mocked Papa's version of the story.
"Show of hands, any producers or parents swing by your houses since you've been gone?" Harrison asked the other ladies to the delighted snickering of the crowd. Not taking the knock lying down, Papa threw out her own punch when she questioned Harrison's statement that Callahan had been a "dear friend" when he was fired.
"(Callahan) said that's news to him," she said to Harrison, "especially when you were hitting on his wife in New Zealand. He thought that was crazy."
A stunned Harrison recovered quickly, saying "I clearly won't dignify that with a response." Getting the last word (he is the host after all), Harrison added: "I will tell you, I have no ill will for you... I hope truly in my heart that you have learned a life lesson and I hope you will become a better person for this." Ouch.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lady Gaga Sends Taylor Swift Dating Encouragement, Tells Her "Prince Charming Will Come"
- Bill Clinton Portrait Includes Subtle Monica Lewinsky Reference, Artist Claims Former President "Hates" It
- David Beckham Enjoys Date Night With "Beautiful Wife" Victoria Beckham: See the Sexy Couple Out on the Town!
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- Bank of Canada Frowns on Drawing Mr. Spock's Face on $5 Bills...but You Can if You Want To!
- Jessica Simpson Stuns in Campaign Shoot For Her Signature Collection—Go Behind-the-Scenes!
- This Baby Won't Stop Crying Unless She Hears a Certain Taylor Swift Song—Watch the Adorable Video!