The Brad and Angelina Happiness Tour
By Denise Warner Posted Feb 24th 2010 10:45AM
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are happy, OK? There's nothing wrong whatsoever in their relationship. Really, we promise.
Here they are kissing, on the set of Jolie's 'The Tourist.' If making out for the paparazzi isn't true love, we don't know what is.
Ian Halperin told PopEater that the A-List couple would want to prove that they are doing just fine amidst rumors of a split. In order to do so, Halperin said, they would been seen frolicking like a very happy family. And that's just what they've been doing.
The media blitz started with the Super Bowl. Would a couple on the rocks attend the biggest sporting event of the year if they weren't so much in love? We think not.
Next, Jolie and Pitt brought out the big guns -- their rarely seen twins, Knox and Vivienne. Paparazzi snapped the tots on Feb. 16 in Venice.
But wait! They have other kids, too! Here they are, eating ice cream on a boat! Sigh, isn't family life beautiful? Two days later on Feb. 18, Shiloh -- or John as she likes to be called -- took another ride on the canals with her daddy.
Not wanting to leave anyone unconvinced, Brangelina got serious. They asked Grandaddy Voight to make an appearance on the 21st. And he hasn't spoken to his daughter in years. But, a healthy familial unit starts at the top.
We kid, mostly. Look, they are probably fine. The only thing that's really wrong with these photos is that Brad doesn't seem to change his clothes at all. Yet things are a little fishy.
Part of being famous is getting tailed by the paparazzi. However, the Brangelina brood hasn't been out together this much in a long time -- especially Knox and Vivienne. The youngest members of the clan are usually kept a highly-guarded secret when it comes to the photogs. Recently, though, Brad and Angie are trotting them out as if they are no big deal.
So, thanks for shoving it down our throats, Brangelina. You're happy, we get it. You can stop now.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rap mogul Suge Knight behind wheel of truck in deadly hit-and-run, lawyer says
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- 'Breaking Bad's' Anna Gunn to Co-Star in 'Criminal Minds' Spinoff
- 'How to Get Away With Murder' Postmortem: The Evidence Grows as Keating Five Falter
- 'Parenthood's' Craig T. Nelson on Zeek's Fate: "The Journey He Took Was Extraordinary"
- Watch Live! 'Black or White' Star Kevin Costner's One-on-One With Mr. Moviefone
- 'Still Alice' Review: Julianne Moore Anchors Intense Alzheimer's Film
- 'Terminator: Genisys' Super Bowl Trailer Features Arnold & Action Galore (VIDEO)