Simon Says: No Marriage Without Pre-Nup
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 24th 2010 07:00AM
Simon Cowell: Pre-Nup Before Marriage
Simon Cowell is a new man now that girlfriend Mezhgan Hussainy is in his life. Even the music mogul's 84 year-old-mother said, "There's such a glow about him. I think he would make a wonderful husband."
However one thing that hasn't changed about the 'Idol' judge is his ability to tell it exactly as it is.
"Simon has made it clear to Mezhgan that he will not be walking down the aisle unless a pre-nup has been signed," a friend of Simon's tells me. "He is in love, he hasn't lost his mind."
Call me stupid or old-fashioned, but I still believe in marriage forever ... even if Mr. Cowell is estimated to be worth over $175 million.
J-Lo's Hair Expenses Cost Her A Record Deal
Most industry types are gossiping that the disastrous debut of Jennifer Lopez's first single 'Louboutins' off her new album was because of the label's decision not to release the album and not to renew her contract. However, my source tells me the real reason the label chose to end its long-term deal with J-Lo had nothing to do with music, but rather the amount of their money she was spending on her hair, of all things!
"Jennifer spends the label's money like it's 12 years ago, when she was selling huge amounts of CDs," a record executive told me. "The label was picking up the cost of private plane, video shoot, 5-star hotels. But the straw that broke the camel's back was the $10,000 it would cost her a day for her hair and makeup."
I have to say, La Lopez does always look flawless -- even in a that ridiculous sheer cat suit she performed in on New Year's Eve, but surely no hairdo is worth $10K. And for sure, no hairdo is worth a record contract!
A spokesperson for J-Lo told me this was "not true at all. She has a new label." Let's hope the new label has its own hair and makeup team on staff, too.
North Carolina Gets a Taste Of Manhattan
Congratulations to nightclub kings Scott Sartiano on the opening of his hot club Butter in North Carolina, his first venue outside of NYC.
Friends Nicky Hilton and Fergie from The Black Eye Peas helped Scott, who is originally from the great state of North Carolina, celebrate the over the weekend.
Some fools in New York can't seem to think outside of Manhattan, but N.C. local boy Scott and his partner Richie Akiva know better.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- McKayla Maroney reportedly takes legal action over hacked pics, claiming she was underage
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- Jessica Simpson Looked Boho-Chic as Bridesmaid at Sister Ashlee Simpson's Wedding -- See Her Dress!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Talk "Intimate" Wedding; Find Out How Pitt Honored Jolie's Late Mother: Top 5 Stories
- Kate Hudson Slams Eating Disorder Rumors, Says That's "One Thing I Will Never Have"
- Cara Delevingne Goes Crazy At Heathrow Airport Chasing Photographers
- 365 Style: Nicky Hilton's New Book Will Be The New Go-To Fashion Guide
- Missing Mom: Amber Portwood Says She ‘Missed Out On So Much' Of Daughter Leah's Life In Prison ? Making Up For Lost Time