Adam Lambert, Sarah Palin Won't Shmooze at 'Tonight'
By Rob Shuter Posted Feb 25th 2010 02:00AM
Adam Lambert and their upcoming 'Tonight Show' appearance, don't expect them to cross paths. Once Jay Leno returns to his once-Conan-occupied time slot after the Olympics, I'm hearing that Sarahcudda and Glambert -- who are on the same night -- have no intentions of trading nail polish secrets. Scoop on them, plus Jon and Kate after the jump!
No Glambert for Sarahcudda
Sarah Palin and Adam Lambert are both confirmed to appear on the same episode of 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno' when he returns to prime time after the Olympics, but don't expect to hear a duet.
"The producers would love to have Sarah and Adam meet face-to-face on camera. It would be ratings gold. However, that is not going to happen," revealed a TV insider about the March 2 meeting. "Both camps have made it clear they have no interest in meeting backstage or onstage."
That's too bad. They would be amazing belting out the Donny and Marie classic, 'A Little Bit Country, A Little Bit Rock 'n' Roll.'"
Jon and Kate ... Again?
Sources close to the Gosselin family tell me that since the media spotlight has disappeared and fancy party invites have stopped arriving, Jon Gosselin has realized just how much he misses his old life with Kate and all eight of his children.
"Jon is tortured by regret and wishes he could turn back the clock," a friend of the octodad tells me. "Jon thought that after Kate, he would be more successful with hot celebrity women and movie roles pouring in. He even thought he would become a fashion designer. But now that his 15 minutes of fame are over, he is left alone to wonder 'What have I done?'"
And although Jon is finding out the grass isn't always greener, he better get used to his side of the lawn, as my sources tell me "Kate would never take him back now. There is way too much water under the bridge."
Thankfully, though, a rep for Jon tells me he will not be reuniting with Kate.
Room Service Prepares for Big Chefs
The center of the food universe this weekend will be at the Loews Miami Beach and the Gansevoort Hotel as hundreds of the world's best chefs gather for the 9th annual Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival.
The two best hotels will host -- among others -- Emeril Lagasse, Bobby Flay, Paula Deen, Rocco DiSpirito and Guy Fieri, who will be throwing the closing party of the weekend at the Gansevoort.
Good thing the room service at both properties is fit for a king -- or queen Rachael Ray.
Got a tip for Rob? Email him at NaughtyNiceRob@aol.com
Follow Rob on FaceBook: www.hs.facebook.com/rshuter
Who's Rob Shuter? Read His Bio
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- American Idol -
- Music News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Adam Lambert -
- Jessica Biel
MORE ABOUT Adam Lambert
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Adam Lambert Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Jenna Bush Hager Reveals What Daughter Mila Will Be For Halloween -- Watch!
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Spill on "Most Intense" Fifth Season: Drama, New Friendships
- Taylor Swift's 1989 Album Leaks, Fans Freak Out on Twitter But Stay Loyal to Superstar -- Read the Funny Tweets Here