Andrew Koenig's Parents Walk Off 'Larry King Live' Set
"For some reason unbeknownst to anyone, Walter Koenig, the father of the missing Andrew Koenig, and [Andrew's mother] Judy Levin-Koenig... left the studio in Vancouver," King said during the broadcast.
"We checked them out, they were prepared to go on, I said 'hello,' they said 'hello,'" he continued. "We said we'd be on in two minutes, they said 'fine.' And they got up and left, for reasons unknown."
A 'Larry King Live' staffer told RadarOnline.com, "What I know is exactly what you saw and heard on our show."
Andrew's father is Walter Koenig, who played Chekov in the 'Star Trek' TV series and films. The elder Koenig and his wife issued a statement yesterday: "I just want to know you're OK," Walter said directly to his son. "If it means you just want to stay here, that's OK. You don't have to come back. Just let us know that's your intention."
Koenig's sister Danielle also made a visit to 'Larry King Live,' but taped her segment as scheduled on Tuesday. "It's just very upsetting," she said. "My brother does suffer from depression, so we're very, very worried about him, and we just want to find him."Andrew's most recent role was 2008's 'InAlienable,' written and directed by his dad. For four years, Koenig played Mike Seaver's affable best friend Richard "Boner" Stabone on 'Growing Pains.' He was written off the show in 1989 when "Boner" signed up for the Marine Corps. Watch a clip from that episode:
Anyone with knowledge of Koenig's whereabouts is being asked to contact Det. Raymond Payette of the Vancouver PD at 604-717-2534.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Squeaks in Leather Costume in Musicless Rendition of "Oops I Did It Again!"
- The Dress Now Comes in White and Gold: Find Out How to Snag One!
- Neil Patrick Harris Doesn't Know If His "Family or Soul" Could Handle Hosting Oscars Again After Mixed Reviews
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant botches 'Snow White' character's name
- Samantha Bee Leaving The Daily Show...Who's Still on It?!
- This Bar Mitzvah Video Is the Best Thing You'll Watch This Week: Stop Right Now and Behold Its Awesomeness
- Kim Kardashian Has Sex "500 Times a Day," Bruce Jenner Feels "Separated"—See a New KUWTK Sneak Peek!