Andrew Koenig's Parents Walk Off 'Larry King Live' Set
"For some reason unbeknownst to anyone, Walter Koenig, the father of the missing Andrew Koenig, and [Andrew's mother] Judy Levin-Koenig... left the studio in Vancouver," King said during the broadcast.
"We checked them out, they were prepared to go on, I said 'hello,' they said 'hello,'" he continued. "We said we'd be on in two minutes, they said 'fine.' And they got up and left, for reasons unknown."
A 'Larry King Live' staffer told RadarOnline.com, "What I know is exactly what you saw and heard on our show."
Andrew's father is Walter Koenig, who played Chekov in the 'Star Trek' TV series and films. The elder Koenig and his wife issued a statement yesterday: "I just want to know you're OK," Walter said directly to his son. "If it means you just want to stay here, that's OK. You don't have to come back. Just let us know that's your intention."
Koenig's sister Danielle also made a visit to 'Larry King Live,' but taped her segment as scheduled on Tuesday. "It's just very upsetting," she said. "My brother does suffer from depression, so we're very, very worried about him, and we just want to find him."Andrew's most recent role was 2008's 'InAlienable,' written and directed by his dad. For four years, Koenig played Mike Seaver's affable best friend Richard "Boner" Stabone on 'Growing Pains.' He was written off the show in 1989 when "Boner" signed up for the Marine Corps. Watch a clip from that episode:
Anyone with knowledge of Koenig's whereabouts is being asked to contact Det. Raymond Payette of the Vancouver PD at 604-717-2534.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Plus 8 Septuplets' 11th Birthday Sleepover Goes Wrong: Watch a Clip!
- Donald Trump Sues Univision for $500 Million, Slams NBC: "They Are Weak"
- Ben Affleck, Jen Garner Split: What Caused Their Split and All the Details Behind Their Amicable Divorce
- Security beefed up as Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition grows increasingly dire: source
- Chrissy Teigen goes topless for magazine, fights with Instagram
- Miss USA loses Cheryl Burke as a co-host
- Jeremy Renner Responds to Rumors That He's Gay: ''F--king Say Whatever the Hell You Want About Me''
- Jane the Virgin Star Justin Baldoni Welcomes a Baby Girl With Wife Emily: See a Photo of Their New Daughter!
- Zac Efron and Sami Miró Are Going Strong! See the Actor's Hunky Beach Pic With Bikini-Clad Girlfriend