Andrew Koenig's Parents Walk Off 'Larry King Live' Set
"For some reason unbeknownst to anyone, Walter Koenig, the father of the missing Andrew Koenig, and [Andrew's mother] Judy Levin-Koenig... left the studio in Vancouver," King said during the broadcast.
"We checked them out, they were prepared to go on, I said 'hello,' they said 'hello,'" he continued. "We said we'd be on in two minutes, they said 'fine.' And they got up and left, for reasons unknown."
A 'Larry King Live' staffer told RadarOnline.com, "What I know is exactly what you saw and heard on our show."
Andrew's father is Walter Koenig, who played Chekov in the 'Star Trek' TV series and films. The elder Koenig and his wife issued a statement yesterday: "I just want to know you're OK," Walter said directly to his son. "If it means you just want to stay here, that's OK. You don't have to come back. Just let us know that's your intention."
Koenig's sister Danielle also made a visit to 'Larry King Live,' but taped her segment as scheduled on Tuesday. "It's just very upsetting," she said. "My brother does suffer from depression, so we're very, very worried about him, and we just want to find him."Andrew's most recent role was 2008's 'InAlienable,' written and directed by his dad. For four years, Koenig played Mike Seaver's affable best friend Richard "Boner" Stabone on 'Growing Pains.' He was written off the show in 1989 when "Boner" signed up for the Marine Corps. Watch a clip from that episode:
Anyone with knowledge of Koenig's whereabouts is being asked to contact Det. Raymond Payette of the Vancouver PD at 604-717-2534.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to Gay Bar, Gwyneth Paltrow Attends Jennifer Aniston's Holiday Party: Top 5 Stories
- Adam Shankman Checks Into Rehab, "Seeking Treatment"
- Paris Hilton Reunites With Simple Life Costar, Former BFF Nicole Richie in Miami: Picture
- Kenya Moore Reveals Heartbreaking Relationship With Her Mother: She Doesn’t Love Me & Pretends I’m Invisible
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- The Voice's Top 5 Take the Semi-Finals Stage, Sleepy Hollow's Fall Finale's Shocking Reveal and More OMG TV Moments!
- Lea Michele Releases Preview of Debut Single "Cannonball"—Plus, Check Out Her Album Cover for Louder!
- Gavin Rossdale and 24-Year-Old Daughter Daisy Lowe Enjoy Park Date in London—Take a Look!