'Housewives' Star Bethenny Frankel's Baby Talk
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 25th 2010 05:25PM
PEOPLE about cooking, career and cravings. "We haven't really figured out what we are doing about the baby's room. We are both clueless. My fiance, Jason Hoppy, has been looking at cribs, saying, 'We have to get the baby's room in order now.' I'm like, 'Relax, we have [time].'"
On the gender of the baby:
I want to know what I'm having, but my fiancé won't let me find out. My fans think it is a boy. They say a girl steals your beauty and I don't look deformed yet.
On her pregnancy cravings:
I'm craving orange juice. And split pea soup -- it is like somebody else eating hot fudge. I could die over it. I had a moment a few days ago with a corn beef sandwich. It was like food porn. I was enjoying it so much that it should have been illegal.
On filming while pregnant:
It was a really crazy season. I don't know how they could top it. It was like a full moon everyday. Being pregnant and emotional, it was impossible. There are a lot of things turned upside down. Alliances have changed and friendships have had some tests.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing With the Stars Mystery Contestant Revealed: It's Bachelor Chris Soules!
- Scott Eastwood Goes Shirtless, Flexes For Photographers While Working Out Barefoot in Only Blue Jeans ? You Have to See These Sexy, No Joke Pics
- Vince Vaughn, Unfinished Business Costars Are Goofy Coworkers in Fake, Cheesy Stock Photos
- 2 of Glen Campbell's children fighting wife for control of medical, financial decisions
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Nikki Reed Testifies in Support of Animal Rights & Her Favorite Beagle, Gets Support from Fiancé Ian Somerhalder
- Chris Hemsworth's Wife Elsa Pataky Rocks a Bikini, Plays With Twin Sons and Daughter India: See the Pic!
- Daylight Saving Time: 10 Things We'll Do With Extra Sunlight