'Housewives' Star Bethenny Frankel's Baby Talk
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 25th 2010 05:25PM
PEOPLE about cooking, career and cravings. "We haven't really figured out what we are doing about the baby's room. We are both clueless. My fiance, Jason Hoppy, has been looking at cribs, saying, 'We have to get the baby's room in order now.' I'm like, 'Relax, we have [time].'"
On the gender of the baby:
I want to know what I'm having, but my fiancé won't let me find out. My fans think it is a boy. They say a girl steals your beauty and I don't look deformed yet.
On her pregnancy cravings:
I'm craving orange juice. And split pea soup -- it is like somebody else eating hot fudge. I could die over it. I had a moment a few days ago with a corn beef sandwich. It was like food porn. I was enjoying it so much that it should have been illegal.
On filming while pregnant:
It was a really crazy season. I don't know how they could top it. It was like a full moon everyday. Being pregnant and emotional, it was impossible. There are a lot of things turned upside down. Alliances have changed and friendships have had some tests.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kevin Zegers, Wife Jaime Feld Still Awaiting Birth of Their Twin Daughters
- Bachelorette After the Final Rose Recap: Nick Viall's Awkward Confrontation with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Real Housewives of Orange County Recap: Vicki Gunvalson Accuses Meghan Edmonds of Being a Gold Digger
- Bill Cosby's accusers: 35 women speak out in 'New York Magazine' cover story
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Box Office Top 20: 'Ant-Man' beats 'Pixels' by a tentacle; 'Southpaw' outclasses 'Paper Towns'
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close
- Pregnant Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Fashion Twins Days Before Welcoming a Baby Girl—See the Hot Pic!
- Boy Scouts of America Will Now Allow Gay Scout Leaders