Simon Cowell's Gal Says They're Engaged
By PopEater Staff Posted Feb 26th 2010 10:06AM
RadarOnline.com's David Perel about the engagement exclusively. The 36-year-old Hussainy and Cowell, 50, have dodged engagement rumors for weeks. Congrats, you crazy kids! Exclusive details after the jump!
Speaking to PopEater exclusively, Radar's David Perel says, "Mezhgan is bursting with joy over the engagement and it's obvious how happy she and Simon are together."
According to the Radar report, Hussainy "was all smiles as she told RadarOnline.com exclusively that the couple, who are living together, are officially engaged."
Hussainy, the head make-up artist on 'Idol,' met Cowell on set years ago, and the sparks began to fly several months ago. While a wedding date hasn't been announced, Radar hints at a fast walk to the altar, saying you shouldn't "put off shopping for their wedding gift too long."
Let's just hope they save their honeymoon for when 'Idol' and 'X Factor' aren't taping.
Earlier this week, PopEater's Rob Shuter reported that a major obstacle in a possible Cowell wedding was that he wouldn't tie the knot without an iron-clad pre-nup to protect his nearly $200 million fortune.
Just last week, Cowell denied being engaged.
"When I asked him last Wednesday, when he and Mezhgan were about to fly back to L.A., I said, 'Are you engaged?' His answer was, 'Max, I'm not engaged.' That was last Wednesday," his agent, Max Clifford, told PEOPLE.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing With the Stars Week 8 Recap: Rumer Willis, Val Chmerkovskiy Get Two Perfect Scores!
- Pizza Man Photobombs Jay Z, Beyonce With Slice on Met Gala 2015 Red Carpet: Funny Photo
- Beyonce, Kim Kardashian Go Without Underwear, Rock Sheer Gowns at Met Gala 2015: Who Wore the Nearly Naked Look Better?
- 'Dancing With The Stars' recap: Rumer Willis rules with perfect scores
- 'Bachelor' Chris Soules reveals why Whitney didn't show at 'DWTS'