Tiffani Thiessen Shows Off Baby Bump in NYC
By Amber James Posted Feb 26th 2010 02:46PM
She and her husband, actor Brady Smith, who married in 2005, announced last November that they are expecting their first child in May. And while the couple know the sex of the baby, they're keeping that information private.
Thiessen opened up about her pregnancy, the joys (and fears) of becoming a first-time mom and how she's still making time to hang out with her 'Saved By The Bell' co-stars. Watch the interview:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eva Mendes Breaks Silence About Pregnancy, Reveals Meaning Behind Baby Daughter Esmeralda Amada's Name
- Teresa Giudice's Favorite Restaurant? Fresco in Montclair, New Jersey
- Ariana Grande Responds to Bette Midler's Diss, Asks Where the Old No-Judgment Bette Went
- Low Blow! Phaedra Parks Slams ?Elder'-ly & ?Unbecoming' Cynthia Bailey In Latest Round Of ?RHOA' Feud
- Blessed Union? Duggars Lobbying Tim Tebow's Mom To Set Him Up With Jana! Their Secret Meetings Revealed
- The Show Must Go On! Tori Spelling Says She Plans To Continue ‘True Tori’ Without Husband Dean McDermott
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- Garth Brooks cancels talk show appearances after Ferguson 'unrest'