Tiffani Thiessen Shows Off Baby Bump in NYC
By Amber James Posted Feb 26th 2010 02:46PM
She and her husband, actor Brady Smith, who married in 2005, announced last November that they are expecting their first child in May. And while the couple know the sex of the baby, they're keeping that information private.
Thiessen opened up about her pregnancy, the joys (and fears) of becoming a first-time mom and how she's still making time to hang out with her 'Saved By The Bell' co-stars. Watch the interview:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" Gets Bizarre-Yet-Perfect Game of Thrones Mash-Up: Watch Now!
- Pregnant Jennifer Love Hewitt Debuts Second Baby Bump -- See Her Chic Maternity Look!
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Treat Themselves to a Little Afternoon Delight in KUWTK Premiere
- Harrison Ford reported engine failure before crash-landing on golf course
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- Harrison Ford Recovering After Plane Crash, Fellow Celebs Are Confident the Force Is With Him: See the Best Tweets
- #TheDress Graced the American Idol Stage Tonight And It Was Definitely Not White And Gold
- American Crime's Felicity Huffman and Timothy Hutton Didn't Speak to Each Other on Set—Find Out Why!