Hollywood Couples We're Rooting For
By Tracey Harrington McCoy Posted Feb 27th 2010 12:00AM
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden
Congrats to the newly engaged couple! Talk about a fabulous Hollywood pair: they've been dating for three years, have two adorable little kids and try their best to stay out of the tabloids. But best of all? Nicole and Joel seem genuinely happy together. Proof? Just watch them tease each other on Twitter -- it's super cute and charming.
Jay-Z and Beyonce
This extremely publicity-shy couple is the shining example of how Hollywood couples should operate. They don't discuss each other during interviews, keep their private lives private and focus the public's attention on their work. Both of these immensely-talented stars refuse to let any interviewer or prying eye into their relationship, and it's helped them remain unfazed by the chaos of the entertainment world. Kudos!
Blake Lively and Penn Badgley
We're definitely rooting for the Upper East Side's most beautiful young couple. The stunning blonde met the floppy-haired Penn while filming the pilot of their WB show 'Gossip Girl.' And three seasons later, they're still going strong. Even on a set where gorgeous cast members and extras come and go, this couple has stayed true. Our fingers are crossed for these two.
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner
First of all, how cute are their little girls? Seriously, they are the most adorable children on the planet -- and they are always smiling. We credit their parents, Ben and Jennifer. The below-the-radar couple moved to Boston after they got married to avoid Hollywood nonsense and seem happier than ever. Maybe it is all those Red Sox games they attend.
Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen
The newly-engaged couple has been together for over three years. Shocked? Given how little they're photographed together, it's not surprising that people don't know they're heading to the alter or are even dating. Chances are, they prefer it that way. These two were so cute in 'New York, I Love You,' so we bet the wedding photos will be gorgeous.
Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard
Speaking of recently-engaged couples, Dax just proposed to Kristen over the holidays, and we think they're probably the most fun pair in Hollywood right now. Talk about the perfect couple for game night. Both seem chill, excited about their careers and eager to play hilarious, entertaining roles. We're guessing these guys have a lot of fun together. Yeah, we're suckers for fun couples.
All of our favorite couples appear to have one thing in common: the desire to keep the intimate details of their lives private. Perhaps the most successful relationships in Hollywood are directly correlated to the amount of time the pair spends in public. These dynamic duos seem to be nailing it, and that only makes us root for them even more. Oh, and let us know if you need our mailing address for the wedding invitation.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by ?The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- Baby News! Carrie Underwood Is Pregnant
- Joan Rivers' Health Update: Being Brought Out of Coma, Family Has ?Fingers Crossed'
- Nude Photos of Jennifer Lawrence and Others Leaked in Massive Hack
- Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress Featured Colorful Designs Drawn By Her and Brad Pitt's Kids -- See the First Pic!
- Carrie Underwood is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Mike Fisher!
- Melissa Rivers Releases New Statement on Mom Joan River's Condition; Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leaked: Top Weekend Stories