Marie Osmond Being Consoled By Mary Hart; Utah Funeral for Son This Week
Following the tragic loss of her son, Michael Blosil, Marie Osmond has found comfort in the arms of her family and close personal friend Mary Hart, the host of 'Entertainment Tonight.'
"Marie and Mary are incredibly close girlfriends," a source tells me. "They talk all the time and even went to cheer on Donny together when he was competing in 'Dancing With The Stars.' Now Mary is being the best girlfriend anyone could possibly have during this horrid time."
And although I'm sure it's the last thing on anyone's mind at the moment, an insider tells me that 'Entertainment Tonight' will definitely be the place where Marie gives her first interview about her devastating loss.
"Along with Oprah, Mary Hart is one of the most trusted people in the business," said a TV friend.
I've also learned that a family-only funeral for Michael will be held later this week in Utah.
Michael Blosil, 18, committed suicide on Friday evening when he jumped to his death in Los Angeles. The adopted son of Osmond and her ex-husband Brian Blosil, Michael had a history with depression and even went to rehab in 2007.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Crush Talks Selena Gomez's Diss, Kissing the Superstar
- Paul Walker's Cause of Death Released, Late Actor Secretly Bought Couple's $10,000 Engagement Ring: Wednesday's Top Stories
- Paul Walker Tribute: Fast and the Furious Films Show the Actor's Best Moments
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- Kim Kardashian Spotted Strolling (Literally) With Baby North West in New York City—Take a Look!
- Kellie Pickler Asks Bethenny Frankel What the Mile High Club Is, Talks About How She and Hubby Keep Things "Spicy"
- Paul Walker's Dad Reveals Eerie Last Conversation With His Son: I Told Him "Promise Me, No More Daredevil Stuff"