'Ax Men' Star Jesse Browning's Daughter, 4, Killed by Pet Rottweiler
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 1st 2010 03:17PM
"Everyone was there in minutes, but she was pretty severely mauled. By the time they got her to OHSU, she had lost too much blood," said Clatsop County Sheriff Tom Bergin in The Oregonian's report. "This mom just happened to look out and saw the dog and the child laying there. Apparently, the dog just snapped."
Jesse Browning made the call to 9-1-1 for help.
The Brownings own two Rottweilers, which were both removed and quarantined at a local animal shelter, where they will be adopted or euthanized. The Oregonian reports that four months ago, an Astoria deputy was forced to remove a third Rottweiler from the Browning home "because it had gotten aggressive."
On a message board housed on the History Channel's Web site, fans of the show have begun offering their prayers to the family. "I feel horrible for the Browning family," one person wrote. "I couldn't even begin to imagine."
Another wondered: "I don't know how any parent could get through something like losing a child, but to lose one like this would only make it all the harder."
The History Channel (watch a profile of Browning) is currently airing the third season of 'Ax Men,' a reality series about American loggers. Jesse Browning's father, Jay, owns and operates Browning Company, a major focus of the program.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Carrie Underwood is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Mike Fisher!
- Melissa Rivers Releases New Statement on Mom Joan River's Condition; Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leaked: Top Weekend Stories
- Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma: Details
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer