'Ax Men' Star Jesse Browning's Daughter, 4, Killed by Pet Rottweiler
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 1st 2010 03:17PM
"Everyone was there in minutes, but she was pretty severely mauled. By the time they got her to OHSU, she had lost too much blood," said Clatsop County Sheriff Tom Bergin in The Oregonian's report. "This mom just happened to look out and saw the dog and the child laying there. Apparently, the dog just snapped."
Jesse Browning made the call to 9-1-1 for help.
The Brownings own two Rottweilers, which were both removed and quarantined at a local animal shelter, where they will be adopted or euthanized. The Oregonian reports that four months ago, an Astoria deputy was forced to remove a third Rottweiler from the Browning home "because it had gotten aggressive."
On a message board housed on the History Channel's Web site, fans of the show have begun offering their prayers to the family. "I feel horrible for the Browning family," one person wrote. "I couldn't even begin to imagine."
Another wondered: "I don't know how any parent could get through something like losing a child, but to lose one like this would only make it all the harder."
The History Channel (watch a profile of Browning) is currently airing the third season of 'Ax Men,' a reality series about American loggers. Jesse Browning's father, Jay, owns and operates Browning Company, a major focus of the program.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Demi Lovato, Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis Throw Wilmer Valderrama Surprise 35th Birthday Bash -- Get the Inside Details!
- Sheryl Crow Posts Adorable Childhood Picture on Throwback Thursday
- James Middleton: It's "Frustrating" Being Kate Middleton's Brother, "I Work Incredibly Hard"
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs