'Ax Men' Star Jesse Browning's Daughter, 4, Killed by Pet Rottweiler
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 1st 2010 03:17PM
"Everyone was there in minutes, but she was pretty severely mauled. By the time they got her to OHSU, she had lost too much blood," said Clatsop County Sheriff Tom Bergin in The Oregonian's report. "This mom just happened to look out and saw the dog and the child laying there. Apparently, the dog just snapped."
Jesse Browning made the call to 9-1-1 for help.
The Brownings own two Rottweilers, which were both removed and quarantined at a local animal shelter, where they will be adopted or euthanized. The Oregonian reports that four months ago, an Astoria deputy was forced to remove a third Rottweiler from the Browning home "because it had gotten aggressive."
On a message board housed on the History Channel's Web site, fans of the show have begun offering their prayers to the family. "I feel horrible for the Browning family," one person wrote. "I couldn't even begin to imagine."
Another wondered: "I don't know how any parent could get through something like losing a child, but to lose one like this would only make it all the harder."
The History Channel (watch a profile of Browning) is currently airing the third season of 'Ax Men,' a reality series about American loggers. Jesse Browning's father, Jay, owns and operates Browning Company, a major focus of the program.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Lautner Gets Naked, Has Beard in Cuckoo Trailer: Watch the Preview, See the GIF!
- Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin Overdose: Coroner Rules Socialite's Cause of Death
- Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Marco Perego
- What's In Store? Check Your Weekly Horoscope To Find Out What's To Come This Week! You Better Act Accordingly!
- ?The Only Thing That Is Artificial Or Fake About Me Is This!' Aviva Drescher Tosses Prosthetic Leg At Heather Thomson On ?RHONY' Season Finale
- Who Wears Short Shorts? Check Out These Pairs Of Super Tiny Leg Wear ? See The Pictures!
- Lana Del Rey: I slept with 'a lot' of guys in the idustry but couldn't get a record deal
- Heavy metal recording contract for 3 New York City middle school boys gets judge's approval
- Sharks circling David Gregory at 'Meet the Press'?
- Downton Abbey Season 5: Romances, Visitors, The New (Old) Mary and More Scoop
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Lisa Vanderpump Weighs In On ''Opinionated'' Lisa Rinna, Her ''Awful'' Last Season and More
- Snoop Dogg Claims He Smoked Pot at the White House—Watch Now!