Brittany Murphy Left All to Mom, Nothing to Husband
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 2nd 2010 09:18AM
Monjack tells TMZ that after he and Murphy got married, the actress had a formal will drafted along with a trust. Everything she has was supposed to go to her mom, Sharon.
According to Monjack, he asked that the will include the language, "I am married to Simon Monjack, who I have intentionally left out of this will."
It's unclear how much Murphy's estate is worth, but Sharon recently put the late star's Hollywood home up for sale with a $7.25 million asking price.
Murphy was found dead Dec. 20 in her bathroom by her husband. The final coroner's report, released Feb. 23, states that she had "elevated levels" of Vicodin and drugs from over-the-counter cold medicine in her system, but no illegal substances.
Earlier, the coroner said pneumonia was the primary cause of death, with multiple drug intoxication and a low blood count as contributing factors.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Relativity Media files for bankruptcy protection
- Valerie Harper remains hospitalized after falling ill before performance
- Dior under fire for using 14-year-old as its main model
- Maria Menounos Named 'E! News' Co-Anchor
- 'Gilmore Girls' Repeats Heading to Up
- Gisele Bundchen Wears Burqa to Plastic Surgeon Appointment, Angers French
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Amy Schumer and Jennifer Lawrence Are On Vacation Together and We're Super Jealous
- Tom Cruise Says 'Mission: Impossible 6' Is Already in the Works
- Tituss Burgess Lip-Syncing Beyonce with Tina Fey and Jane Krakowski Is Flawless