Brittany Murphy Left All to Mom, Nothing to Husband
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 2nd 2010 09:18AM
Monjack tells TMZ that after he and Murphy got married, the actress had a formal will drafted along with a trust. Everything she has was supposed to go to her mom, Sharon.
According to Monjack, he asked that the will include the language, "I am married to Simon Monjack, who I have intentionally left out of this will."
It's unclear how much Murphy's estate is worth, but Sharon recently put the late star's Hollywood home up for sale with a $7.25 million asking price.
Murphy was found dead Dec. 20 in her bathroom by her husband. The final coroner's report, released Feb. 23, states that she had "elevated levels" of Vicodin and drugs from over-the-counter cold medicine in her system, but no illegal substances.
Earlier, the coroner said pneumonia was the primary cause of death, with multiple drug intoxication and a low blood count as contributing factors.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Casting Jesus is a key marketing decision
- Alfonso Cuaron's next act is supernatural TV tale 'Believe'
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- SXSW: 'Neighbors' Premiere Gives Way to Raunchy Q&A
- SXSW: 'Veronica Mars' Delights Diehards at World Premiere
- Charlie Sheen No-Shows Delay 'Anger Management' Production (Exclusive)
MoviefoneFEEDMore News at Inside Movies Li