Brittany Murphy Left All to Mom, Nothing to Husband
By PopEater Staff Posted Mar 2nd 2010 09:18AM
Monjack tells TMZ that after he and Murphy got married, the actress had a formal will drafted along with a trust. Everything she has was supposed to go to her mom, Sharon.
According to Monjack, he asked that the will include the language, "I am married to Simon Monjack, who I have intentionally left out of this will."
It's unclear how much Murphy's estate is worth, but Sharon recently put the late star's Hollywood home up for sale with a $7.25 million asking price.
Murphy was found dead Dec. 20 in her bathroom by her husband. The final coroner's report, released Feb. 23, states that she had "elevated levels" of Vicodin and drugs from over-the-counter cold medicine in her system, but no illegal substances.
Earlier, the coroner said pneumonia was the primary cause of death, with multiple drug intoxication and a low blood count as contributing factors.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Jennifer Lawrence 'screamed' when she met Kim Kardashian
- Sean Penn: I would consider a marriage to Charlize Theron my first
- Kathy Bates Returns to 'Mike & Molly'
- Marvel's 'Jessica Jones' Enlists 'Grey's Anatomy' Alum
- Ernie Hudson Changes Mind About All-Female 'Ghostbusters': "Phenomenal!"
- 'Insurgent' Super Bowl Trailer: Shailene Woodley Takes on Kate Winslet (VIDEO)
- Dan Aykroyd Praises 'Magnificent' New 'Ghostbusters' Cast
- Meet Elena, Disney's First Latina Princess